Time Skip

. . . .

Kaise Tumko Yeh Batayein

Kaise Tumko Yeh SamjhayeDard-E-Dil Ka Haal Kya HaiKaise Tumko Yeh Batlayein
. . . .

Kabir and Isha were finally married for 1 year. Each function was filled with laughter, teasings and fun banters. Their wedding had brought the two families closer, and the lovers too. Some stories started in the picnic while some dreamt of their happily ever afters.

The to-be couple had got the most needed privacy while for the other it was an opportunity for a break from the daily work load.

Siddharth and Pooja had shared with each other a few glimpses of their past, strengthening the bond between them. The day had been well spent with games building new friendships and love.

 All the Rajput siblings had been present except for Vikrant as he had to give an interview in a hospital before joining it, to which Nishtha had been the most grateful and had enjoyed the day to the fullest.

It had been 6 months to Kabir and Isha's marriage. Both of them had settled well with each other.

"I don't want to go" Isha hugged Kabir tightly in a hug and shed tears on his shoulder.

"Come on Ishu, you've worked for this. Stop being a coward at the last step" Kabir pulled her away from him and wiped her tears with his hands.

"I don't want to leave you and our family behind. I'll be gone for 10 months... 10 months KABIR!" She looked at him with teary gaze.

"10 months will fly away just like that. And who said we are going to be left behind. Remember we have a private jet.. I can always fly to you when I miss you" He pulled her in his embrace, wrapping his hand around her waist tightly, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Now stop being a spoilsport and give your husband a proper kiss" He grabbed her by her neck and attacked her lips hungrily to which she responded aggressively.

"BHAI!!!" Nishtha screamed in horror turning her back to them, bringing the couple to the real world.

"Knock... For once Nishtha!" He scolded Nishtha for disturbing his quality time.

"I knocked thrice, if only you weren't so involved in eating each other you would have heard me"

"So? My wife, my room. You still don't get to enter my room just like that"

"Bhabhii... see this is what he does everytime it is his fault" Nishtha looked at Isha with a pout.

"Rehne de, I know all this fake tactics of yours. Kam kya hai bol(Leave it. What work do you have?)" Kabir pulled Isha beside him, shutting her mouth completely.

"Woh aaye hai" (He's come) Nishtha said looking everywhere but Isha, blushing a deep shade of red.

"Vikrant has come? I'll go see him" Isha stood up immediately and ran down the flight of stairs to meet her brother.

"If you like him so much, go tell your Viku" Kabir wrapped an arm around Nishtha's shoulder as they both walked down to meet Vikrant.

"Mane sharam aave (Am shy)" She said feeling shy.

"Then stay like this forever" Nishtha pushed his arm away from her and stomped to her room in anger.

Isha was moving out of India for 10 months for her work. At start it had been a difficult option but due to Kabir's support she had agreed for it. On the other hand, Nishtha had growing feelings for Vikrant. At first when she knew that he was to work with her in the hospital she was working, she threw alot of tantrums which he had successfully ignored and sometimes even laughed on it in his personal time. Despite their enemy relation they made an amazing pair in the operation theatre.