Change In Plans

Both the couples woke up late in the morning, considering the amount of drama that took place last night. Their parents didn't disturb them and let them sleep.

Around 11, Nishtha woke up and freshened up and noticed Vikrant sleeping on his stomach snuggling to her pillow. Tip-toeing back to the place she slept facing him. Her hands automatically reached up to his hair strand that laid on his forehead. Pushing it back in place she kissed his forehead then his nose, followed by his cheek. She contemplated whether to kiss him or let it be. Gathering courage she pecked him softly. She felt him smile in sleep.

"Vikrant" She called out his name to wake him up.

"Vikrant suniye na" She was now hitting him so that he can wake up.

"Morning" He said in raspy morning voice.

"Good morning" Nishtha climbed on top of him, sitting on his abdomen as he streched his arms and slowly opened his eyes.

"You slept well?" He asked watching her intently.

"Yupp" She rubbed her hands up and down his abdomen giving him seductive looks.

"A little bit of patience love" He switched their positions, locking her between him and the bed. Nishtha giggled when he placed her on her back and was on top of her.

"I sound like a sex addict" She said laughing remembering the amount of times she seduced him.

"Doesn't matter caz I'll be one after get a taste of you" He pushed a strand of hair on her face behind her ear. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Acha?"

"Yupp, wait till we get alone. It'll be just you and me and loads of fun" He winked at her, telling her about all the things he would do to her.

"What time is our flight?" She asked.

"4" Vikrant replied pecking her lips.

"Let's get ready. And by the way, what do we do about Krishiv and Radhika? Chachu and chachi are super angry on them" Nishtha was concerned about them.

"Kiaan is there and mum dad are also there. By now Isha di must have got to know about it. She will handle this"

"You sure na, wouldn't it look bad that we left for our honeymoon when there was a situation at home"

"Trust me no one would mind. Get ready, okay?" He kissed her forehead and went to freshen up.

By 12 both the couples were in the living room. Everyone was waiting for Krishiv to start speaking.

"Say what you had to say" Rivaah said angrily.

"Ma'am there's someone at the gate" A gatekeeper came and informed them.

"It must be dad" Radhika held her saree and ran towards the main door in happiness of seeing her father. Upon seeing her father, the dam of tears that wereconstrained in her heart burst open. Her father didn't reciprocate her hug and stood at the entrance pushing her away from him.

"I've come to tell you that you are no longer our daughter. We have one daughter and that's Ashita. You are dead to us" Her father glared at her in anger. Radhika broke down completely, trying to hold onto her father.

"Papa please don't say that" Radhika held onto his hand and pleaded.

"Leave me Radhika" Her father pulled his hand away from hers and started walking off. Radhika ran behind him and bent on her knees asking her father for forgiveness.