54.Isaac, Grimm, Levi, Clint and Brian by 8tracks

54. Isaac, Grimm, Levi, Clint and Brian

Mad as a Hatter, Super Bad, Living Short in Bel Air, Playing the Bad Boy's Game and many more books by @8tracks

1. Can you tell us some crazy things you have done in your life?

- went whitewater rafting - I've eaten pig intestine (and it tasted good)

- Swallowed a few ants

- climbed the CN Tower when I was 13 in under 20 minutes

- built a fort made out of pillows and my grandpa's couch and courageously captured all 12 of his cats by their tails and put them in without getting scratched. #LivingLikeLarry

2. From where did you get the idea of Mad as a Hatter?

While chewing a hamburger in McDonalds, I was trying to think of something that Wattpaders had never seen-a combination so shocking and terrifying and daring-and once I swallowed, BAM, I thought, 'How 'bout a horror comedy?'

3. What do you think makes your books different from the others?

I mix the ethnicity/background of all my characters, I embrace all types of sexuality, I always write something you'd never think of. I think of the most interesting ways to terminate characters-and it's a promise to add humour to everything.

4. What is your favourite genre to write?

Humour!!

5. What is your favourite quality about Isaac?

His stupidity and big heart (I'm also a sucker for his stuttering)

6. Best chapter of Super Bad, according to you?

Chapter 10 for the best action and suspense.

Chapter 12 because she shoved a tampon down a guy's throat

7. If Grimm had to give tips on seducing girls, what would he say?

Take her hard. Then cook her eggs. Sunny side up.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

Oh no, I'm scared

A.Levi v/s Romane. Pick one: Romane

B. First thing that comes to your mind when someone says books? Nerds

C. What impact has Wattpad made on your life? Orange

D. Holden Caufield - Husband, lover, boyfriend, soul mate

E. Do you have a muse for your stories? @jnovak16

9. Who are your favourite Wattpad authors and why?

@jnovak16 because she was my first wattpad author whose books I read (her bad boy book was my first wattpad story I read) and she's my inspiration, and all my books before Mad as a Hatter came from her

10. How did you feel when your story won in Wattys 2014?

I felt like eating pie. Literally, I had one as I was still trying to figure out how I won.

11. If you were given a chance to date any fictional character from any horror movie. Who would it be and why?

Fun fact, I don't and can't watch horror movie. I get too scared and I can't sleep for months. Coraline literally buried me under my blankets and I locked all my stuffed animals in my closet. Coraline is a cartoon movie.

Thank you for this interview @8tracks , it was wonderful knowing you and your fictional men whom we all love :)