35. Zeke, Mark, Dylan, Marcus, Chance, Leo, Romeo, Cain and Daudi by Kpgcatlover

Crystal Hope, My frenemy fell for me?, Masked Hero, The bad Boy taught me to fight, Library Love, Not Exactly Romeo Juliet and The Perfect Duet by Kpgcatlover

Overview: Romeo and Juliet; one of the most well-known romance stories of all time.

Forbidden love, dramatic deaths, beautiful poetry; what isn’t to love about it? Well, Juliet Callans could give you one reason she doesn’t like it – the names of the two people the book is centered on. Romeo and Juliet. Sadly, she has the same name as Juliet, and because of poor planning, her enemy was named Romeo. Why was he her enemy? Well, the Callans family and the Millar family have never been very… Kind to one another. And that hatred has definitely been passed down to both Romeo and Juliet. The two might share the same names as one of the world’s most famous couples, but they definitely don’t share the same love. Or do they?

Being With You

Being with you for just
awhile 
Shadows vanish with your
smile

Feeling the warmth of
your touch 
Has come to mean so 
very much

Like the calming of the
sea 
Being with you means
much to me.

by heather burn

1. Can you tell us any random facts about you?

I like rain, I like chocolate, I like books, and I like cats 

2. From where did you get the idea about Not exactly Romeo Juliet?

Hmm, well, it kind of just hit me out of no where. I was sitting down doing home work and all of a sudden I started to think about how cool it would be if there was a Romeo and Juliet based story that was nothing like the original. And as soon as I had the thought, I knew I had to write it.

3. Tell us something unknown about Leo?

He taught his daughter Paige to play guitar when she turned four. <3 He's such a good dad

4. So when did you first start writing and what brought you to Wattpad?

I first started writing at the beginning of 2012. I found out about Wattpad from my local news. Apparently, someone from where I lived was getting their book that had been on Wattpad published. And I thought it would be a cool idea to publish my finished first book onto here and see what happened. So, I did. But the results were disappointing. I had no reads, no votes, no comments, nothing. But I did have one fan (who I later found out was my mom). *sigh* Despite this, I stuck to writing and I think I love it now more than I did back then :) 

5. Your favourite quality about Dylan and why?

He's extremely caring towards Mackenzie <3 Chapter 8! Both parts! It was my favorite to write, and it was adorable!

6. Best chapter of Library Love, according to you?

Chapter 8! Both parts! It was my favorite to write, and it was adorable!

7. If Chance had to give tips on true love. What would he say? 

Let's just let him say it...

Me: *backs away from laptop* "CHANCE! GET OVER HERE!"

Chance: "WHY?"

Me: "NOW!"

Chance: "FINE!" *footsteps, Chance appears (fan girls swoon)*

Chance: "What?"

Me: "Do you have any tips on true love?"

Chance: *smirks* "Come up with a nickname for the person you like. It worked for me."

Me: "Yeah, after what? Forty chapters?"

Chance: *scowls* "At least it worked!"

Me: "Yep, okay, that was all I needed you for."

Chance: "I FEEL SO USED!"

Me: "Get over it. Oh, and don't forget that its your daughter's birthday is today."

Chance: "What?" *glances at calendar. "I'm in trouble!"

Me: "You are, now go! There's twenty dollars on the counter. I think you can make it to Toys R Us in time."

Chance: "Thanks! Oh, and give the readers my love. Without there support, I might still be just a saved file on you computer."

Me: "I'll let them know."

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Favourite Wattpad Author: AmandaPate

B. Rock Music: Blehhhh

C. Books v/s movies: BOOKS, ALWAYS BOOKS

D. Social sites :Wattpad, Twitter, YouTube (if that even counts)

E. Whom do you love: Jesus, my family, my cats, and -- wellllllll.... You might be finding out who else if it works out ;)

9. Tell us all your favourite male hotties from your books and why?

Oh gosh, there are too many to remember them all! I mean, there's Zeke, Mark, Dylan, Marcus, Chance, Leo, Romeo, Cain, Daudi, ohmygoodness. I just love all of my hottie characters! xD

10. Any special message to your followers?

I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! Oh, and one more thing...Do you like waffles?