28. The Freeman Boys by echoingyourname

Riley & the boys by echoingyourname

Overview: Meet seventeen year old Riley Brooks. She's your typical girl with an average life: She has loving parents, three best friends, and decent grades. Sounds boring. Right?

Well, her average life takes quite a turn when her parents decide to send her across the country to live a family she has not heard of. Yeah, this is one of those stories. But did I mention that Riley isn't your typical outgoing and chatty girl. Hell, she is the definition of socially awkward. So, just how is she going to cope with two new parents and several hormonal teenage boys. Surely, she would go insane. Right? But what Riley doesn't know is that everyone, like her, carries baggage and has a story to tell. Some stories might be plain and simple but others might be totally heartbreaking and devastating. Nevertheless, boys will always be boys so the question of interest is, can Riley survive this new life without having history repeat itself?

Confused Love

Love isn't as simple as you think.
It could be here one minute, 
And be gone in one simple blink.
You just have to believe in it.
Or at least thats what i think.

How can you notice true love? 
It may come as a shock.
Does it just fall up from up above? 
Or will it cmoe to your door and knock? 

Love has confused me.
My heart has been broken.
Why doesnt she just see, 
That my eyes are soaked an begining to bleed....

I love you baby girl.
It's just all the shit you've done in the past.
I try my best to forget it an block it.
But yet it still always comes back...

What should I do? 
Just keep lying to myself & say none it the past is true? 
When as i could recall you played me dirty like a fool....
You tore my heart out when i was at my weakest an crushed it in to a billion pieces....

Did I deserve it you may ask.
No i don't believe.
Now i wanna love you like i loved you back in the past.
But now there's one problem.

I am thinking are you gonna treat me again like trash.
Or will you this time be faithful an love me for who i am.
You made me feel like i was nothing in the past.
This is my last letter to you an i just gotta ask.

Did you honestly play me in the past? 
Don't lie to me why do you flirt some guys? 
Am i really the one you want in your life? 
Why did you always sneak out late at night with other guys? 

These are questions i need to ask.
Because i truly do love you, 
Im not trying to be an ass.
I just need to know the truth how do you truly feel.

Because lately i feel like this love has been slipping away, 
What am i to do if the one girl i love in my life cant stay true.
You lied i lied fine were even but i would never dare break your heart like you did me grizzy an for what cause of a stupid rumor.
You know what ima tell you what i feel read the line at the bottom an tell me if this is real.

What am i to do when my heart can't tell you i love you? 

by Ralph Acosta  

1. Can you tell us something about your normal life?

My normal life? School. Internet. Homework. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. Pretty boring if you ask me. Basically, my social life is non-existent right now because of the amount of stress I have each day. Wattpad is my only escape from reality.

2. From where did you get the idea about this book?

I really have no clue. I really started getting inspired from all the books I had been reading. I also know that there are quite a few of the whole-living-with-a-bunch-of-guys stories, I wanted to create a story that's uncliche and a story that people can relate on certain levels.

3. Tell me more about Mason (he' so hot) Freeman?

Er, he's the typical jock or bad boy but underneath the bad boy facade, there's a very sensitive side, a side that only the protagonist, Riley, has seen. He's definitely not as confident as all the other typical 'bad boys.' Sketching is his escape.

4. Is Riley based on you or does she have your traits?
Riley is not me but definitely has my traits. A lot of the time, especially her shy personality, is based on me although there are some exaggerations. I created her because I wanted people to be able to relate to her. I definitely know that not everyone is outgoing, chatty and witty as portrayed by many other stories on Wattpad.

5. There are many brother series on Wattpad. What makes your book different from others?

Each of them has their own problems, not just the male lead. These guys are not perfection is what I'm trying to say.

6. Best chapter of Riley and the Boys, according to you?

There's no best chapter. My favorite chapter to write is chapter 28.

7. If Spencer had to give tips on romance. What would he say?

The key is to have fun and not get involved. Easy come and easy go. Yeah, he's definitely the no-strings attached kind of guy

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Bad Boys: totally irresistible.

B. Music: Can't live without it. I can't write without finding the perfect song to set the mood/atmosphere.

C. Favourite Wattpad book:Too many to just recall one

D. Preferred quote: "No one can make you inferior without your consent"

E. Reading v/s writing: Depends on my mood.

9. What are your plans after completing R&TB?

I have a new idea that has been floating in my head. Just not sure if my readers are interested reading two books at the same time. So, if it all goes well, I might be posting a new book after R&TB. If not, then it's probably the end of Wattpad for me.

Thanks a lot for this awesome interview @echoingyourname. Link of R&TB is on the external link :)