48. Robert and Marty by KatherineArlene

Stolen Hearts, Love You Forever and The Boy in the Woods by KatherineArlene

Overview: 

The Boy in the Woods

In 1958, a young girl grieving the loss of her parents is taken from the only home she's ever known in the big city. Brought to live on the rural family estate, she struggles to adjust to a new life of loneliness and quiet isolation.

When she stumbles upon a mysterious boy in the woods, she thinks she’s finally found a friend, but he’s deeply distrustful and wants nothing to do with her. Sneaking off to meet with him, she works hard to break through his walls. But as time passes and she gains his trust, the cost of keeping their secret grows. Because if anyone finds out, she’s going to lose the boy she’s fallen in love with.

I Love The Way

I love the way you look at me,

I love the way on my shoulder you sleep.

I love the way you hold my hand,

I love the way we together make plans. 

I love the way you make me laugh,

I love the way you call me your better half.

I love the way I love you,

But even more than that,

I love the way you love me too! 

by Unknown

1. Can you give a small bio about you?

I grew up near the automotive city of Detroit, and I still live in the area because I married an automotive engineer. I studied to be an accountant, but I never wound up in that career. Instead, my career became raising my daughters. I started writing about 3 years ago, and the decision to post my story on Wattpad changed my life. :)

2. From where did you get the idea of Stolen Hearts?

When I was a teen, I had a hard time falling asleep so I would make up stories in my head. One of them was about a guy waking up and realizing he was trapped in this apartment-type prison in a castle on a cliff with a mysterious girl.The story never really progressed much beyond that point, but I never forgot it.

3. What do you think makes your books different from the others?

I think it's the fact that I add a lot of mystery to the love stories I write. Most romances are not like that. And I guess stories about guys getting kidnapped are rather unique. I didn't know that when I wrote it though.

4. Do you get a lot of support about your writing from your family and friends?

I do. My family is very proud of me. But my kids and husband probably wish I didn't spend as much time on my writing as I do. At this point in my life, I'd much rather write than do boring things like cook and clean. LOL

5. What is your favourite quality about Jess?

I love that Jess is so resilient. She's been through a lot, but she never gives up. And she's a very caring and kind person.

6. Best chapter of Love you forever, according to you?

That's a tough one because I love so many of them, but I'm most proud of the writing in the chapter called Cutting Without a Knife. It's the one where Georgie calls Robert and asks if they can get back together and he completely loses it with her. It's a pivotal chapter and was one of the first ones I wrote for Love You Forever. It set the tone for the whole story.

7. If Robert had to give tips on wooing a girl, what would he say?

When I read this question, I blushed like crazy. I have no idea why. LOL Robert is a romantic at heart. He also has two older sisters with rather strong personalities, which means he's been raised to treat girls well. I think his tips would be along the lines of be yourself, and do something thoughtful to show your girl how much you care about her, like surprising her with a special gift, or cooking a nice spaghetti dinner for instance. LOL

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Marty v/s Robert. Pick one: *grits teeth* Robert, because of the hair. (that one was super hard!)

B. Do you prefer writing adult books or young adult books? Young adult

C. How does it feel to be a Wattpad Ambassador? Terrific!

D. Music: Electronic dance music (EDM)

E. On being a mom: It's what I was meant to do.

9. Who are your favourite Wattpad authors?

Oh, man! There are so many, and I know I'll forget someone if I try to list them all. Check my reading lists to find them.

10. If you were given a chance to date any fictional character. Who would it be and why?

This is a super tough one. There are so many to choose from. I'll go with Peeta from the Hunger Games. I totally loved him, and he seemed like a really sweet guy.

11. Are you planning on publishing any of your books?

I'm definitely considering it with The Boy in the Woods, but I'll have to see if I'm happy with the way it turns out. There's still a chance I could screw it up. LOL

Thank you for this wonderful interview @KatherineArlene! Link of TBITW is on the external link.

Happy Reading!