62 - Phoenix, Grayson, Maddox and Axel by istolethecookiez

62. Phoenix, Grayson, Maddox and Axel 

A touch of Grace, The Distance between us, when trouble meets trouble and Becoming Beautiful by istolethecookiez

1. Can you tell us about the craziest thing you've ever done? 

I don't do many crazy things to be honest. I gave out cards with compliments on them at the mall? Almost got hit by a car multiple times?

2. From where did you get the idea of Becoming Beautiful?

It kind of just came to me. Music inspired me the most though.

3. What do you think makes your books different from the others?

I put a lot of work into my stories and I'm not saying that others don't but I just really like writing to the point where I'll miss out on a lot of fun things just to stay home and write. I guess I generally enjoy it and I don't think of it as a chore.

4. Which genre do you like to write about the most?

Though I really like fantasy and sci-fi, I enjoy writing romance because it's cute and fun to write.

5. What is your favourite quality about Phoenix? 

His openness about his feelings for Grace; he's honest and I really like that.

6. Best chapter of Forever and Always, Olive, according to you?

Oh boy, I can't choose! I've written so many chapters that I can't keep track.

7. If Grayson had to give tips on wooing girls, what would he say?

Be confident and flirtatious. Don't be scared to put yourself out there.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Sleeping v/s eating. Pick one: Sleeping, always.

B. First thing that comes to your mind when someone says Gracelyn? Library

C. What impact has Wattpad made on you? A great one. I wouldn't be the same person that I am right now if it wasn't for Wattpad.

D. Who are your favourite otps? I'm not a big shipper! I know! :C shameful.

E. Which female fictional character you relate to the most? Savannah from When Trouble Meets Trouble.

9. Who are the Wattpad authors who inspire you?

There aren't many Wattpad authors that have inspired me. But I'd have to say Slim_Shady because her books were one of the firsts I've read on Wattpad.

10.If you were given a chance to pair up any fictional people together, Who would it be and why?

I'd have to choose Elliot and Elliot from Saving Elliot by @NorthbyNorth

Thank you  for the fantastic interview Caitlin :)