58. Julian, Gabriel, Leo, Everett, Chucky, Seth and Fernando by nightdrives

The Boyfriend Plan, Sethy Hayes and the naked girl and His Heroine by nightdrives

1. Can you tell us about the craziest thing you've ever done?

Going to Japan for a year and meeting some of the best people of my life was pretty crazy! So was all skinny dipping I did there (at first I was like "dafuq no way" but then I got used to the cultural normalcy of it bahaha)

2. From where did you get the idea of The Boyfriend Plan?

I was having a conversation with my best friend. Me being me, I was complaining about a fuckboi and he joked that it would be so much easier if girls could just throw a guy over their shoulder and run. That developed into the totally heinous plot of the Boyfriend Plan!

3. What do you think makes your books different from the others?

I don't think too much is different to be honest. I write purely out of my own enjoyment, so maybe that's a bit different. I love to just create characters that are real to me, and let them write themselves. Besides that, I'm not really sure haha!

4. Which genre do you like to write about the most?

I love writing Fantasy and Romance the most. I never really post my serious writing to Wattpad though. Just the stuff I like to write for fun.(:

5. What is your favorite quality about Seth Hayes?

My favorite quality about Seth would be his acceptance. He doesn't feel compelled to be like other guys, except when he fails at attempting to be cool haha. He embraces his slightly dorky self and unorthodox family. And he applies this to Audrey too. He doesn't try to change her. Same for odd-ball Max and grumpy Elliott. He accepts them all as they are and loves them whole-heartedly.

6. Best chapter of His Heroine, according to you?

Hmm this is tough. I don't know what the best was. However, my favorite to write was chapter 2 or maybe 12. I love the chapters where they get to know each other more (:

7. If Julian had to give tips on wooing girls when they are mad, what would he say?

LOL his answer would get him in trouble with Dory. But it would be something along the lines of: "When a girl is mad, you distract them with your greatness until they're no longer mad at you, but mad for you." Something dorky like that :P

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Julian v/s Everett. Pick one: Julian