43. Michael and Miles by chellefelle45

Spin the bottle and Take my breath away by chellebelle45

Overview: 

Spin the Bottle -

Rachel and Miles have been best friends since they were ten-years-old. He's the dangerous, mysterious playboy, while she's the shy, innocent good girl. An unlikely pair, for sure, these two have never seen each other as anything more than just "friends." But, one day, Miles convinces Rachel to attend a party in celebration of their senior year of high school. Will an innocent game of "Spin the Bottle" change their relationship forever?

Take my Breath Away -

For Mag, senior year has been nothing like she expected. When she's forced to move to a new town after her brother's infamous car accident, she finds herself struggling to survive in the high school she attends. It should be easy enough, since she’s not one to stand out. But, when the hottest basketball player in the school, Michael Allen, starts to take notice of her, things get more complicated for Mag. He’s got a rugged, bad boy persona, and the typical model-worthy girlfriend. But what happens when he starts noticing this mysterious, brunette? Will the chip on Mag’s stubborn shoulder be enough to deter the legendary Michael Allen? Or will his hunky, bad boy star win her almost unreachable heart?

How Do I Start

How do I start? 

What do I say? 

I love you and you take my breath away?

Do I say hold me tight, keep me warm all through the night? 

So how do I start?

I start like this hold me, love me, teach me, move me, motivate me to do something great.

Now that I've started how do I end? 

I end like this 

I LOVE YOU!!!

by Denise Branham

1. Can you tell us some random things about you?

Random things? Hmm. I love basketball. I have a puppy named Remington, who I adore. I'm a total nerd when it comes to health science. Most of my favorite things begin with the letter "c" (i.e. chocolate, cookies, children, canines).

2. From where did you get the idea of Spin the Bottle?

"Spin the Bottle" came to me one day on a walk with my puppy. I saw a boy and a girl, teenagers, walking down the street. They were flirting and super cute, so I asked them how long they had been together, assuming they were a couple. To my surprise, they said they were just friends. And, I started thinking that if they just kissed, they would know they were in love - then "Spin the Bottle" was born. :)

3. What do you think makes Mike so lovable?

Mike is so loveable because he does a complete turnaround in "Take My Breath Away." There's definitely more to him than meets the eye. He's completely changed by feelings of true love. At first he comes across as arrogant, and people reading will hate him until they see him begin to drop that bad boy persona. Then you start to see his sweet side emerge - a tender side that will make the reader fall in love with him. He becomes this loving, passionate, gentle, protective guy that Mag can count on.

4. So what is your inspiration for writing?

My inspiration for writing comes from a lot of the experiences I've had. My boyfriend is an unbelievable kisser, so he comes into my head when I write those epic kiss scenes. And his sense of humor is fantastic, so a lot of the funny dialogue is straight out of conversations he and I have had. But truthfully, my inspiration just comes from life itself. Life is so full of surprises and sometimes very unpredictable. It makes me happy to be able to write my own endings and take control of characters in stories.

5. Your favourite quality about Rachel and why?

My favorite quality about Rachel is her innocence - she's genuinely a good girl and tries so hard to please.

6. Best chapter of STB, according to you?

Hmm...my favorite chapter is chapter 5 - where the "Spin the Bottle" game actually happens. Rachel's first kiss is just hilarious, and naturally, Miles comes to the rescue. It's fabulous.

7. If Miles had to give tips on celebrating Valentine's Day, what would he say?

Miles would probably get all of his tips for Valentine's Day straight out of Rachel's Cosmo magazine! He would say, "Sweet talk her until she's eating out of the palm of your hand."

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think! A. Favorite Actress: A. Natalie Portman

B. Thoughts on Wattpad : Love Wattpad, wish the help center was more accessible.

C. A shout out to: @SARENA_A for always helping me out and believing in my writing

D. You love? I love my puppy, Remington :) (now 100 lbs)

E. Quote: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau

9. Which are your favorite Wattpad books and why?

My favorite book, hands down, is "The Kissing Booth." I think it captures teen love and the compromises we sometimes make when we fall head over heels for someone. It's written honestly and passionately.

10. If you were given a chance to be a character in any book. Who would it be and why?

That's a tough one. I've actually secretly hoped to be Rachel in "Spin the Bottle" just because I even got goose bumps when Miles kissed her. But, I would love to be Allie from "The Notebook." I mean, who wouldn't?

11. What are your future plans in writing?

I would love to send my books in to be published one day - hopefully soon. That would be the coolest thing ever. I need more of a following on Wattpad to be able to do that, though. So, please hit that follow button :)!

Thank you for the lovely interview @chellebelle45! Link of STB is on the external link :)