27. Dannon Barone by TaintedRain

27. Dannon Barone 

It all started with an Apple by Tainted Rain

Overview: Brianne has never been one for love. Her friend Kyla has. So what happens when Kyla forces her to throw an apple across the cafeteria to see who her future love is? Nothing good, obviously. Or so Brianne thought. Who could have known that a stupid apple could be right?

Forever Connected

Every moment we spent together
Has touched our lives, our souls forever
The things that we shared and learned
Is permanent growth that we've earned.

The person that I have grown into today
Did not get there by chance, no way
I am who I am partly because of you
And you are YOU because of me, too

The changes I see
and what I have learned about me
are a response to how we affected our lives
and what we discover in each others eyes.

It is uncertain if we have to part or one day live together 
Either way, we have touched our lives forever!
No matter what the future will show
No matter what we are told.

We are connected on such a deep levels
That no one can remove that, not even the devil.
Our feelings might be different a year from now
But you are part of me forever somehow

A part of me will always be you 
and a part of you will always be me. 
no matter what happens ,that much is certain 
our souls are one until life closes the curtain.

I will love your forever
For worse or for better

You are tattooed in my heart 
And nothing can tear our souls apart.

I will never forget you
For my love is honest and true.

by Silke Watergren

1. Can you tell us something about your daily life?

Usually I get up, complain about school, go to school and complain about it some more, come home and attempt to do my homework. Then I give up on my homework and write for the rest of the night. My family and I watch shows at night.Kind of like a family bonding sort of thing. I don't really hang out with friends because I like being alone. Haaha!

2. From where did you get the idea about It all started with an Apple?

I was making covers to show my grandmother how to do it, and I found this picture of a guy holding up an apple. I just smacked on the title "It All Started With An Apple" for something to put on there. And then I stared at it and decided I wanted to make a story based off it.

3. Tell me more about the ultra sweet Dannon?

Aw, Dannon. He was NOT named after the Yogurt. In fact, when I randomly thought of his name I didn't even know there was a brand with that name! Anyway, about my sweetie pie, Dannon. . . . what is there to tell? He is a sweet heart at heart and honestly doesn't have a bad bone in his body.When he was younger he used to give all his Halloween candy to his class because he thought they'd want it more than he did. One birthday he asked for people to bring animal food and then he donated it all to a shelter. He's really just a kind hearted guy.

4. Is Kyla based on you?

No she is not! She's kind of just her own character, though she's kind of based off one of my friends who swore she was going to find me a guy. I was like, "You're hilarious." She, unlike Kyla, did not make me throw an apple. I wouldn't have actually done it, but you know.

5. What inspired you to write book Kendall and Me?

Like IASWAA, I randomly made a cover and just went with it.

6. Best chapter of It all started with an Apple, according to you?

  The one where Dannon has a mental breakdown.I know it's sad and all that, but it's the point where you finally realize that Dannon is struggling with this, too. He's not some super strong warrior that always has it together.He can break, too.

7. If Dannon had to give tips on true love. What would he say?

Oh goodness. He'd probably say don't fight it because there isn't a point.It's going to happen whether you like it or not.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

Oh dear xD

A. Favourite Wattpad Author: @ella_enchanted!

B. Never Trust a duck: Herondales just hate ducks. Don't trust them. Don't do it.

C. Exotic country you would like to visit: Australia!

D.Empathy: First science-fiction story I've ever completed.

E. A book you adore: The Mortal Instruments series is life.

9. You have used the topic of cancer. Why so?

I don't know, it just kind of happened. It usually does. One minute everyone's healthy and the next I'm giving a character cancer. I just . . . . I don't even know.

10. What new books are you going to write after you have completed your ongoing projects?

Hmm, there are so many to choose from! Probably Playing Therapist, Club Disney, or Diary of a Dead Girl. Though there's always The Babysitter, or Ships in the Night, or any of the other sixty stories I have. I don't even think I'm exaggerating, that's the funny thing.

Thanks a lot @TaintedRain, i love this interview. Link of IASWAA is on the external link ;)