16. Aiden Callaway by ThE_dReAmEr_10

16. Aiden Callaway

The Bad Boy and The Nerd by ThE_dReAmEr_10

Overview: "You are scary, and intimidating, and frightening and I don't understand why you're always around me. We are not the same." I looked him straight in the eye.

He stared at me before answering. "And you are innocent, nerdy, awkward, and not easy to converse with. But we are the same. We are both outcasts."

***

Meet Riley Summers, the quiet nerd of Fairfield High School. Riley tends to keep to herself and doesn't socialize with anyone.

Meet Aiden Callaway, the badass of Fairfield High School. Aiden is known for beating up anyone who gives him a dirty look in the hallways.

What do you get when awkward, nerdy Riley clashes with the stubborn, hard ass Aiden? You get perverted jokes, nerd movie marathons, a crashed wedding, and just maybe...love?

He Is To Good To Be True!!

When I first meet you we were suppose to be friends

Who would of thought that I would love you in the end?

We talked and talked for months and months

Got to know each other in a way that no one would

I didn't want to give you my heart I was so scared that

You would tear it apart, but then I gradually let to commit the perfect crime

Cause you stole my heart with no intentions of giving it back

Now is the time for us to grow old together that is what you say

But I just cannot wait for that special day.

Every time that I'm with you I still get butterflies after all these months

You are so cute the way that you smile

Your eyes looking into mine makes me want to kiss you every time

The way that you hold me at night makes me feel like I am floating in the air

It all just feels so right to be next to every single second of the day

Your love lights up my life and when I am down it lights up the stars in the night.

I promise to love you in every way that I can and to be by your side in every way.

You just make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have you as a boyfriend and my bestfriend.

From now until forever I will always love you.

by Angela Gutierrez

1. Can you tell us something about your Non-wattpad life?

I have a best friend who I've known since kindergarten and we're basically inseparable.

2. How did you get the idea of The Bad boy and the Nerd?

Well, with all the 'bad boy' stories going around I wanted to create my own with different twists. I also wanted to create a character like Riley and this story was my chance.

3. Tell me about your book in your words?

Hmm...it's about two totally different people who discover that they aren't so different after all.

4. Aiden Callaway is a complicated character. was it difficult writing about him?

Oh yeah. Aiden is an interesting character and I wanted all these different elements to him. Piecing them together was the big challenge for me.

5. Why do you think everyone is so drawn to Aiden?

It's the bad boy thing I guess haha I mean, who doesn't want their own bad boy?

6. Tell us about Aiden in your words?

Aiden is misunderstood and just wants someone to understand him. He's tired of everyone judging him and not really taking the time to talk.

7. What's your target on Wattpad?

I don't really have a target. I'm just here to write and entertain people with my stories.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

 A. Your Wattpad BFF: Don't have one :(

B. Favourite band: Easy. Metallica.

C. Favourite bad boy on Wattpad: Does Elliot Fintry count?

D. Love Life: Non-existent

E. Zac Efron: The most gorgeous human being on this planet.

9. What are your plans after completing TBATN?

 I plan on writing another Teen Fiction story :) Just got to get some ideas together.

Thanks a lot ThE_dReAmEr_10 for this beautiful interview! The link of TBATN is on the external link.