7. Cameron Carter by EmilyTheReader

7. Cameron Carter

Tame by EmilyTheReader

Overview:

Farrah Chambers: She's the good girl, a bit embarrassing, friendly, an animal lover, and clumsy. She's a bit sarcastic when she needs to be, but no one really bothers her. Her life, is good. Cameron Carter: He's the bad boy. He's wild, popular, good-looking, great with girls, and he's a total untamed bad-ass. He's the school's 'popular boy' and loves to embarrass people. No one dares bother him though- his life is good too. The two meet, of course. Life gets a lot more embarrassing, a hell of a lotta crazy, and shakes itself into confusion and questions. But there's one big question- can Farrah tame this bad boy? Will she even get the chance?

I want to

I want to kiss your reddish lips

I want to touch your rosy cheeks

I want to hear your lovely voice

Although it can make a loud noise

I will forget all my sorrow

Just to be with you tomorrow

Thinking you're always beside me

Hoping that you'll never leave me

by Michealla Tatualla 

He is the bad boy, whom you have loved dearly, he is an absolutely wild guy, while he was being tamed, us readers were veing tamed in his adventerous journey with Farrah, just by his side. Let's know more about him ;)

1. Can you tell me something that is unknown to everyone in your real life?

I have cereal every morning for breakfast, AND every night before I go to bed. Strange, but true :)

2. Where did the idea of Tame come from?

I was listening to 'Animal' by Conor Maynard, and a blonde boy with green eyes came to mind. I had the urge to write, and so I did! Characters started to form out of nowhere!

3. How did you respond to Cameron's fans?

I love them! I love Cameron myself, so to see people like my lead male character was really nice to see :)

4. Is there a personal Cameron in your real life ;) ?

There is not, sadly :(

5.I love Farrah. Is she kind of based on you or a part of you?

She is kind of based on a part of me. I'm very clumsy, and I love animals. I'm also quite dramatic!

6. Who was your biggest inspiration for writing on whom Cameron was based on?

I love bad boy stories. I read them on Wattpad all the time, and I wanted to create my own. There wasn't really an inspiration for him, other than me wanting to have this cheeky, popular boy.
7. What dating tips would Cameron give to our young fans?

Be yourself! And use compliments, and smile :D

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Favourite book on wattpad:The Bro Code

B. Current obsession:Grated cheese

C. Eye candy?Logan Lerman

D. Awkward thing about you: I'm very loud in public!

E. Your definition of fun on a weekend:It really depends on who I'm with :)

9. Will we be blessed by another book from you? If yes then when?

You will! I'm not sure when yet, but soon! Late this year, I hope!

Thanks a lot EmilyTheReady for this remarkable interview. I love you for creating Cameron :) The link of Tame is on the external link.