4. Hunter Jacobs by Lilohorse

4. Hunter Jacobs

Bad Boy isn't my Type and The Bad Boy,The Sat Nav and Me by Lilohorse

Overview:

Bad Boy isn't my Type 

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face. "Prove it."

When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new roommate first. Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible. Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson. Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead. Cliche story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.

The Bad Boy,The Sat Nav and Me

"You're the good little church girl, this sort of thing shouldn't have happened!" Hunter exclaimed and I scoffed. "Please, you're the badass gang member, you shouldn't have got us lost!" I retorted, only to be rewarded with a scowl. "I'm a gang leader, not a navigator!"

Being the girlfriend of Sheffield's toughest gang leader isn't all it's cracked up to be. With a break from University and after hours of convincing Hunter to sit back and relax, Andy decides it's time for a holiday. Staying in an Italian villa and working as lifeguards to pay off the room seems like the perfect getaway. That is until their night of freedom takes a wrong turning. Lost in Italy without their money and essentials, the couple are lost, homesick and a tiny bit aggravated. But where you have Hunter and Andy, you also have hours worth of arguments, bets and accidental detours. Not to mention the oh-so helpful advice from their dance troop and friends. Forget fighting as a member of a gang, getting back to their villa in one piece is going to be their biggest challenge yet.

"He Let me"

he tells me to breathe but i cant

he tells me to open my eyes but i wont

he tell me to jump but i refuse

so i fall and he catches me

so he tells me to breathe and i take a deep breathe

and he tells me to open my eyes

and he shows me the world

by stephanie camacho

He is the badass gang leader, crazy yet cocky guy who made your heart pound every time. How can you not like him, he is Hunter Jacobs in the end?

1. Can you tell me something that no one knows?

Um... My middle name is Georgia?

2. Where did the idea of Hunter come from?

I was reading Hush Hush and watching Vampire Diaries when it hit me that I really loved a bad boy character. I just wanted to create my very own. That's where Hunter came in.

3. How did you respond to Hunter's fandom?

I find it really funny. I have some of the most hilarious people commenting about Hunter and telling me what they think of him. I kind of respond the same way they do, as I created someone I think, despite some clear ego issues, I'd get along well with.

4. Is there a personal hunter in your real life ;) ?

There was, but he was literally Hunter and slept with everyone ;)

5. What is your personal definition of Bad boy?

Someone who doesn't play by normal rules, I guess. I mean, I'm quite stereotypical with it. Leather jacket, cigarette, motor bike and all that jazz.

6. You love bad boy's. Why so?

All girls love bad boys! I just find them extremely attractive. Wouldn't date one, though, too much of a flight risk!

7. What dating tips would Hunter give to our young fans?

Oh God, you're asking me about Hunter's advice for young people? Ahaha. If I draw from his character, I'd say that he'd say to be funny, pose a challenge and be surprising.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Favourite bad boy book on wattpad: I don't read wattpad books as I can't read on a screen, so I don't have one.

B. Childhood obsession: Horses.

C. Favourite Cartoon: Minions from Despicable Me

D. Biggest cliché ever: Falling in love with your best friend. Like, those stories where they chase the popular guy and then find out really, they loved their best male friend.

E. Your definition of craziness: I have no idea, I'd just throw in a guess and say randomish?

9. Anything you want to say to your beloved fans?

There isn't much I can say apart from thank you and I love every single one of you. Sounds like a massive hunk of cheese, but reading the comments and the messages, make my day that little bit brighter. :)

Thanks a lot Lilohorse for the amazing interview :) And i love Hunter, don't you ;) Link of this book is on the external link

P.s : I need new cover for this book, if you make covers please Pm me :)