9. Brody and Aiden by BrittanyLeigh8

9. Brody and Aiden

The Bad Boy Is Possesive and My Best Friend's Back by BrittanyLeigh8

Overview:

The Bad Boy is Possesive

Is it possible for a bad boy to be your saving grace? Well for Farrah Bryant it was. After she finds out her boyfriend of six months has been cheating on her, who do you think was there to help her through it all and most importantly get revenge? That's right. The notorious school bad boy Brody Bauer. Just that name alone was enough to send people into hiding. However for Farrah she couldn't have been happier to have him on her side. Especially when it comes to destroying her ex Blake Coleman. Although nothing comes without a price and, Farrah is just about to figure that out when the school bad boy starts making some demands of his own. What could be the reason for this bad boys sudden interest in helping her? And what is it with his hot possessiveness? There is only one way to find out!

My Bestfreind's Back

When Aiden left Bailey a year and a half ago she was just his shy nerdy best friend. They would spend every day together, tell each other their deepest secrets and vowed they’d never let anything come between them for as long as they lived. However Aiden’s sudden move changed all of that. Once Bailey realizes she no longer has her support system and can’t get by just being Aiden’s quiet little best friend anymore she knows it’s time for a change. And what better way to make a change than be the change. Away with those thick brown unnecessarily large glasses and braces and let’s not forget the baggy wardrobe and in with new stuff. After a complete makeover and change in social status Bailey is no longer that shy quiet girl. No she is the “it girl.” But can popularity and new clothes change who you were on the inside completely? According to Bailey though, she doesn’t even know that girl anymore so maybe it can. Life was pretty much perfect….well almost. How can be anymore when her best friend shows back up expecting to find the girl he’d left a couple of years ago? Now with Aiden in the same house next door that they grew up in and looking as good as ever it does nothing short of throwing her through a loop. How will this affect her new found status as Ms. Popular? And can she keep it up with Aiden back again? Who knows but he’s sure not gonna make it easy on her. Not when he wants back the girl he used to know.

I love you so

I think about you all the time
Your always in my head
I reread every text you send
And remember what you said
I'm always here for you
Every hour of the day
I'll never let you down
Or hurt you in any way
I love you more than anything
You're like the air I breath
And when I look around
I know you're all I need
My sunshine on a cloudy day
That's one thing that you are
And even on the darkest nights
You are my brightest star

by Sami Chester

Two pieces of an intricate puzzle that we love to solve; no matter how different they can be. Two opposites who explore the world in different ways, yet both have caring thoughts to those they love. Both are sweet at heart yet they have the passion to drive their determination. They’ve been through good times and bad; seen people change for better or worse. They speak to a person’s soul and understand like no other. They know what they need, even if they do stumble on the path. They uncover people’s true sides and help them express who they really are. They are none other than our much loved Brody and Aiden!

1. Can you tell me something about you?

I married my high school sweetheart. Not many people know that about me. (Aww!)

2. How did the idea of Aiden and Brody come to your mind?

Well Brody came to mind because I wanted a bad boy in my story and as I continued writing about him, his character kind of started developing on it's own. With Aiden, I just wanted to write about a genuinely good guy with a good heart so that's when I came up him. I guess I sort of modeled him after a good friend I had in school and just ran with it.

3. Aiden or Brody? Who is the perfect match for you?

Ha ha. Do I have to choose? Can't I just combine them both?

4. Are you enjoying your popularity on Wattpad?

Well I love that so many people love my stories and come to my page to talk about how great my characters are, and how they have in enjoyed so many of my books, so in that sense, yes I am. I love to chat with my fans about everything from books to life.

5. What do you do to avoid a writer's block?

Sadly I can't avoid it, but it does help when I've re-read some my previous chapters and go from there. Sometimes it sparks an idea and helps me overcome it.

6.. If you could remove something from wattpad, what would it be?

I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. However I do wish the app was more like the site.

7. So what is your current focus in life?

To open my own business. That is my main goal right now.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Wattpad BFF:
I have more than one.

B. Favourite actress: Emma Stone

C. Crush: Drew Roy!

D. Best way to spend Sundays: I always spend my Sunday's with my family and I wouldn't change it for anything. After I almost lost my Grandmother a year ago I don't take my time with them for granted.

E. Favourite Brand/ shop: Wet Seal (Best clothing shop ever!)

9. So what is the next book you are writing? Give us more Information on it.

I'm actually going to be writing two, but only after I finish a couple I'm currently working on. I will give you a hint and tell you that one of them will be Thomas and Olivia's story. Two characters from TBBIP. It will be set apart from that story though. You don't have to read TBBIP to understand it. It might offer some insight though.

Thanks a lot BrittanyLeigh8 for this interview. Link of My Bestfriend's Back is on the external link.