39. Declan, Callum and Joey by hepbrunettes

Cherry Knots, Notorious and Breakup Formula by hepbrunettes

Overview:

Cherry Knots

Declan Harte, class clown and notorious troublemaker, has never had trouble landing girls, or dating them…until it comes to the ultimate determining factor of every romance: A kiss. So when Eloise McAllister, the quiet, shy girl of the class surprises everyone by tying a cherry knot with her tongue during a challenge, Declan knows that she's the one who can help him perfect his kissing technique. It should have been easy. After all, what kind of trouble could one cherry knot possibly bring?

Notorious

There is a tradition set every year at Denver High. For one week, the popularity ladder is reversed – jocks become geeks and absolute nobodies can rule the school. For many of the students, it's a chance to take revenge on those who have made them suffer, especially on Callum Wright, the boy infamous for his heart of stone. But try as they might, it takes more than being a bully to tame Callum. After all, he isn't notorious for nothing.

I Know You  

When I first met you 
I felt like I had known you forever, 
telling you my secrets 
and what I didn't want ever. 
you listened to me 
I bet you thought I'd never end, 
who would have thought 
we would become more than just friends. 
Over a period of time, 
I got to know the real you. 
A boy so caring and gentle, 
with a heart so true. 
You've survived your life 
with hurt and loneliness by your side. 
I told you I'd never leave 
because of the feelings I have inside. 
I know you 
like no one I have ever known, 
and sometimes I wonder 
what I'd do if you were gone? 
So I have decided 
time answers all. 
If it is meant to be 
time will remove the wall. 
I love the way we are together, 
you can always make me smile. 
Will it ever really be forever? 
I guess I will have to wait awhile. 
Time will reveal, what lies ahead 
but always remember 
what I have said. 
Meeting you has changed my life 
and I really love you so, 
the feelings I feel for you 
I am never letting go. 
Remember me always 
and I will too. 
I always think of 
me and you.  

By Katie

1. Can you tell us few things about you?

Well, for starters my name's Noelle, I'm currently in my first year of university, I adore pizza and chocolate and basically anything unhealthy and I live in Asia.

2. From where did you get the idea of Cherry Knots?

I guess it was just the whole cliché of a guy teaching a girl how to kiss. I just kind of swapped things around, made the girl teach the guy instead. And things just took off from there.

3. What if you were in the same scenario of Hell Week. What would you do?

Honestly? Nothing. I'd just keep my head down and pretend like everything's okay and normal. I'd evade just about everyone and stick to my group of friends, I'll never attempt to be as heroic as Scout and try to interfere with Hell Week.

4. So who is your inspiration for writing?

No one in particular. I generally get inspired from music or from novels I've read. I go on tumblr a lot too, and sometimes I look at a picture and just get really inspired from it. Those times are the best, really, because I just get so inspired and motivated I can write on for hours.

5. Your favourite quality about Callum and why?

I suppose it's the way he's protective of Scout. She's been through a lot and he knows it, so he kind of makes it his job to watch over her for all these years. Like a guardian angel of sorts, because he's just too insecure to actually befriend her.

6. Best chapter of CK, according to you?

That would be chapter 10 – Don't forget to breathe – the chapter where Eloise kisses Declan before he goes on his date with Stella, and he goes back to her in the end. I just think there are lots of raw emotion in there as well as bittersweet moments.

7. If Declan had to give tips on wooing someone, what would he say?

"When you want to date a girl, you get her to teach you how."

"Kiss her whenever you're horny."

"Rule #1 of the boyfriend guide book – don't ever meet her parents, and if you do, pretend you're the valedictorian of the school."

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Favourite Published Author: Harper Lee, hands down.

B. Can you make cherry knots with your mouth? Oddly, yes.

C. Who are your crazy buddies on Wattpad? Basically those gorgeous, insanely talented people I follow.

D. @berceuses: One of my greatest role-models here on WP.

E. Song of the week: Regina Spektor's Samson – I can't stop replaying it.

9.Who are your favourite Wattpad Authors and why?

I can't even begin to tell you how many people's work I love. Suffice to say it's basically everyone that I'm following, and everyone whose works I've added to in my reading list.

10.Can you tell us more about Breakup formula and a special small expert maybe?

There's actually nothing much more to tell about it. Basically Joey gets his heart broken by a girl who's a player just like him. And while he's mourning over his breakup, he meets a girl called Kira in a coffee-shop and she helps him get over his heartbreak.

Here's the excerpt:

"I've heard tales of girls trying to take revenge on the boys who broke their hearts. The boys were players, heartbreakers. They were callous and flirtatious and irresponsible. They were the guys my mother had always warned me about.

The girls were always seeking some form of revenge. Maybe it was on behalf of all the other girls whom those boys had hurt before. Maybe they were doing it for the greater good. Maybe they were seeking some form of justice. Or maybe they just liked fighting fire with fire.

And because these girls were strong-minded and determined, they could move mountains. They could move something bigger than mountains – they could move the hearts of the boys. And they could move something even bigger than the hearts of the boys – they could move their own hearts."

Thanks a lot Noelle @hepbrunettes for this extraordinary interview. She's so cool! She can do things which she writes about ;)

A/N: Hey Guys, I am so sorry for leaving for so long. I am back now and the posts will be frequent now.

Well, Happy New Year! Hope 2014 treats us well :D