17. JT or Talon by DoNotMicrowave

17. Jt or Talon 

The Cell Phone Swap by DoNotMicrowave

Overview: Keeley accidentally swaps cell phones with a rivaling high school’s star quarterback. Unable to switch back until a week later, she must interact with the arrogant boy, passing along texts and voicemails. As she gets to know him better, she realizes there’s more to him than sexual innuendos and egotistical comments. But when identities are revealed and secrets are exposed, will Keeley’s feelings remain?

 Front yards all across this land is where football got its start

The greatest game ever played begins in a young boy's heart

They step out their front door at an early age

I'll tell you what they see, let me set the stage

The front yard grows in size to that of a football field

The air is filled with sounds and an eerie chill

You can almost see the coin as it's tossed in the air

All across America, front yards everywhere

The crowd is roaring loud, the kick-off starts the game

What was just an old jersey is now a jersey with their name

Of course with the winning touchdown they celebrate with style

Becoming the greatest player if only for a little while

So I tip my hat to the pros that dance and spike the ball

I don't really think it's them showing out at all

Maybe in the excitement they're taken back to their start

The end zone becomes a front yard, they play with a young boy's heart

by Tonya Brown

1. Can you tell me something about your life?

I am big fan of tattoos. I have two of them. One on my wrist and another one that goes up my left side.

2. From where did the idea of 'The Cell phone Swap' come from?

Well, I was walking my dog one day and there was an incredibly cute guy ahead of me. His cell phone dropped out of his pocket, and being the helpful person I am, I handed it back to him. We flirted for a little bit and then departed ways. Sadly, nothing ever came from our flirtation, but I did get the idea for The Cell Phone Swap so I guess it wasn’t a total bust :)

3. JT aka Talon, who is insanely hot. Many girls including me love him. How does that make you feel?

It makes me happy. I’m glad that people like him. He’s a very lovable character despite his arrogance.

4. Is 'The Cell phone Swap' based on a real life story?

No, it’s not…unfortunately :(

5. Did you ever feel insecure about your stories? Please elaborate?

Definitely! I always fret when I post a new chapter. Will be people like it? Will they hate it? Does it live up to the hype? I find writing a very personal thing, and leaving yourself open for criticism can be scary. Some people have think skins, but I’m not one of them.

6. You take long breaks from wattpad and everyone feels very sad and misses you. Any comments?

All I can say is that I’m sorry for the breaks and hopefully they will happen less frequently.

7. What is main goal in life?

To be a published author. I would love to be able to go to a bookstore and see my book sitting on a shelf.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Thoughts on Talon: Goofy

B. Favourite Wattpad Book: The Black Knight

C. Best Song Ever, according to you: The Mess I Made by Parachute

D. Dream City: San Diego

E. Movie that makes you cry: A Walk To Remember

9. So what is the next project, after you are done with The Cell Phone Swap?

Well, I have several books started on my laptop. There’s a novella based on Talon’s POV called iAmTalon. There is a spin-off story based on Van called Riptide. And there is a new story called Skye’s of Tomorrow. The last two stories will be a lot deeper and more angsty than The Cell Phone Swap.

Thanks a lot for this amazing interview @DoNotMicrowave. Link of The Cell Phone Swap is on the external link.