3. Gabriel by SheriffSquinty

3. Gabriel

My Dark Knight by SheriffSquinty

Overview: Skylar lives in a world where her pack is slowly and deliberately being obliterated by the merciless Black Mountains Pack, led by their vicious and cruel Alpha, Gabriel. So what happens when she learns that the tyrant Gabriel is her soul mate?

Soon, Skylar will discover that there is much more to Gabriel than meets the eye, and there are dark forces surrounding them that will put both of their packs in great danger.

My Dark Knight

He comes for me, 

In the dark of night, 
Like a shadow 
Passing over the moon... 
Peering in my window, 
Knowing I am awake; 
And waiting... 

He calls to me, 
Beacons for me to follow- 
And I cannot resist him, 
Never deny him... 
His love, his need, 
Mine to fulfill... 

My Dark Knight, 
So black against the sun, 
Filling me with his cruel love- 
Whispering in my ear, 
Telling me I have nothing to fear; 
As long as I love him, 
Never leave him, 
Crushing me to his chest... 
Now pressing his harsh lips to mine, 
Making me tingle inside. 

How did you find me? 
What force brought us together? 
That you and I fit one to another 
Like pieces in a puzzle... 

My future so dark in the shadows... 

How long must I endure 
The fear of losing you to the Void... 
The cutting and bleeding you seem to need, 
As much as you need me- 
The fear of being left alone, 
In the dark, 
Once again... 

Better to endure the agony of your love, 
The pain of your touching, 
Then to feel nothing, 
And become once again, 
The stone statue you found 
In the Garden of my soul... 
Come my Dark Knight, 
And make me forget again, 
Make me believe in love once more, 
Before you walk out the door... 

by Retta Mckenzie

He is dark and mysterious, brooding in all his glory. You cannot help but fall for him. After all there is something about this man you simply cannot resist, he is the knight of your dreams, and goes by the name Gabriel.

1.Can you tell me something more about you, which Wattpadians don’t know?

Hmmm....I have a phobia of germs. I have to wash my hands numerous times a day and after meeting new people and shaking their hands. I won't touch the sides of escalators or elevator buttons if I can help it.

2.How did Gabriel first come to your mind?

I thought about how everyone loves 'tall, dark, and handsome'. I decided to create a character around that concept.

3.Was it difficult writing about Gabriel? I mean it seemed you had to put a lot of work, writing about him. He’s not your average guy, if you know what I mean.

At first, yes. He's so different from every guy I know that I had nobody to use as a basis. However, as I wrote more and more Gabriel, it became much easier. Now I feel like I know him as well as Skylar does

4.Gabriel, the mysterious and sexy beast. He is definitely a someone who has given me a lot to consider about the type of guys out there. Any thoughts?

Well, I wanted Gabriel to provoke the thought in my readers that sometimes, a person may be rough around the edges but have something deep inside worth looking for. It isn't always worth it to judge a book by its cover. Skylar learned to look past her inclination to hate him and the rumors circulating around him. I think that's a good life lesson.

5.You are the creator of Gabriel; he’s your Dark Knight. How does it feel? I mean the girls on Wattpad drool over him (P.s I am definitely jealous of Skylar ;P )

It feels wonderful knowing that he's enchanted so many readers. I feel so proud of him and honestly, I'm proud of myself for creating such an enigmatic character.

6.Any dating advice Gabriel would give to our young teenagers?

Ha! Not sure Gabriel would give the best advice, but the one thing he would say: a relationship is all about selflessness. If you truly love a person you will put them, and their well-being, first. Or, that's the way he would look at it.

7.Would you personally go for a broody, dark and mysterious guy or is your type of guys different?

Dark and mysterious all the way. I've always liked getting to know someone and finding out just how much depth there is to them. Falling in love is a journey, after all. Not to say that I like guys keeping stuff hidden from me. Gabriel would have infuriated me; I don't have the patience Skylar has.

8.So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Most annoying thing about Wattpad: Stories that are poorly-written that still garner so many reads. They make Wattpad look bad.

B. Favorite non Wattpad book: It's always changing, but I love anything by Tamora Pierce.

C. Preffered Video game: Right now? Skyrim. All-time? Final Fantasy 7.

D. Boyband: Back in the day I would've said N'SYNC. Now, I'd say One Direction. The Wanted kinda creep me out...not sure why.

E. Your own Dark Knight (except Gabriel): My boyfriend, Stephen. He's wonderful.

9. Are you planning another book on Wattpad after MDK gets completed?

Indeed I am. It won't be about werewolves, though it'll be a paranormal action/romance.

Thanks a lot @SheriffSquinty, i loved this interview. Thanks for giving us our Dark Knight Gabriel :) Link of MDK is on the external link ;)