32. Drake, Archie, Jace, Cole and Jared by makeandoffer

32. Drake, Archie, Jace, Cole and Jared 

The end of summer, Illegal my Ass, The shy girl has a gun, Sir, I think the badboy knows about us & I'm dead and he's a jerk by makeandofffer

Overview: (All her books are amazing and I know everyone is excited to read her interview so no summary)

http://wattpad.com/makeandoffer

When I walk on by, girl's be lookin' like: Damn he fly
I pimp to be beat
Walkin down the street in my new lafreak
Yeah
This is how I roll
Animal print pants, out of control
It's Redfoo with the big afro
And like Bruce Lee, I rock the club, yo! 

Ah girl look at that body(x3)
I work out.! 
Ah girl look at that body (x3)
I work out.! 

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me, 
I got passion in my pants, 
And I ain't afraid to show it (show it, show it, show it)
I'm sexy and I know it... 

Yeah
When I'm at the mall, security just can't fight them off
And when I'm at the beach, I'm in the speedo's tryn' to tan my cheeks(what)
This is how I roll, 
C'mon ladies, it's time to go.
We're headed to the bar, baby don't be nervous
No shoes, no shirt and I still get service (what)

Ah girl look at that body (x3)
I work out
Ah girl look at that body (x3)
I work out.

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me, 
I got passion in my pants, 
And I ain't afraid to show it (show it, show it, show it)
I'm sexy and I know it... 

Check it out, check it out:
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah! 
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah, yeah! 

Do the wiggle man, 
I do the wiggle man, 
Yeah
I'm sexy and I know it

Ah girl look at that body (x3)
I work out
Ah girl look at that body (x3)
I work out (out, out, out, out, out, out, out)
I'm sexy and I know it...

1. Can you tell us something about your normal life?

I work too much so i can afford the fact that i drink a little too much and im obsessed with shoes.Oh and my best friend has hacked my email and is currently signing me up for every porn site out there. So that's what's going on with me at the minute, what about you?

2. From where did you get the idea about Illegal my ass?

Watching a programme about prison and a really hot guy came up, and that's where Drake and Mia were born from haha!

3.Tell me more about the Archie?

He is hot in my head, like really hot. but a smart hot, the kind of hot that you would be happy to stare at all day but as soon as he starts talking you're in captivated.

4.Which is your favourite female protagonist?

Probably Mia mostly because i kind of relate to her. Do shit now, think about it later.

5.What inspired you to write book Sir, I Think The Bad Boy knows about us?

Well I had a really hot teacher at school, but i never understood the teacher student plotline where they ended up happily ever after. I mean if shit like that happens in real life, someones going to prison. So basically i just wanted to squeeze that in there but show it couldnt really work.

6. Best chapter of The Shy Girl has a Gun, according to you?

I loved the confession chapter. I really liked writing that because the first half of it was just Faith talking to herself, or God and basically it gave an insight to everything she felt and why she was the way she was. Then it was sexxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

7. If Drake had to give tips on true love. What would he say?

Probably to bag it before you shag it haha that's actually a direct quote from my best friend, Jamie because he is sitting next to me right now and I asked him what he would advise people about love. So there you go, the inspiration for Drake has spoken.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Favourite Wattpad Author: I suck i dont really have one!

B. Cocky Lads: Jack O'Connell in skins is my perfect man. i love a cocky lad, normally they have good banter.

C. Shoes: Nike all the way. Just brought the lushest pair of air force 1s. hmmmmmmmmm.....

D. Drake v/s Jace: Drake.

E. A book you adore: the green Mile. The film is also awesome as life.

9. How are you coping with your popularity?

I love it i'm not going to lie! people giving me such lovely messages really makes my day, i just feel really guilty when it takes me ages to reply to messages but i do eventually get through them! i try as hard as i can because i honestly appreciate every single message i get from you guys!

10. Tell me about your books in your words?

They're mostly a bit of fun, with a little bit of drama to keep it interesting. i know some of them are cliche, but i always want to try something a ittle different so its not exactly the same as all the other books out there.

11. Is any of your book based on real life events or characters?

As i said drake is based off my best friend, and most of the events that happen in my stories are based on real life, just exaggerated a little.

12. Any messages to your fans?

I honestly adore every single one of you and if it wasnt for you guys i sure as hell wouldnt be on here or writing so thank you!

13. What new books are you going to write after you have completed The End of Summer?

I have absolutely no idea, il probably end up watching 'Extreme A&E' or something and another idea is born. thats normally my 'creative process' haha!!!

Thanks a lot for the incredible interview @makeandoffer. I had so much fun doing this particular interview :) Link of her profile on the external link.

A/N: Surprise part 1 :)