25. Evan Winters by Happiee

25. Evan Winters 

Bad Boy Vibes by Happiee

Overview: “You’re going to end up going to prison again you do know that right?” I whisper shouted as yet again Evan pulled me behind him snapping another picture of the couple.

“Does it look like I care nerd? You have no clue why I went to jail so shut it.” He snapped facing me, “Besides let’s see if they can catch this.” He pointed towards his body. I shook my head, disgusted. Egotistical ass. I was now thoroughly convinced Evan Winters was either living off crack or had a long term wish to stay locked up in jail for five years. Rather this or he was scared of something or someone and I Kayla Burns was going to break this out of him. // Let me give you the 411: I am not one of those girls who spends days looking in the mirror before school, nor do I dress to impress, I don’t miss class or get in trouble, hell have I ever had a drop of alcohol unless you count the sip I took from my aunts glass 3 years ago. So could someone please tell me why I am living next door to the most dangerous, egoistical jerk; why god forcibly made me be his lab partner and how my mother ‘kindly’ offered to take the runt in while his parents were away? Add this to the fact that he was in jail less than a week ago. Yeah, this guy has some serious bad boy vibes.

You are the one

The future holds in our hands with the promises that you bring to care and honor me forever because you are the man that I trust to love

I believe that you are the man that God sent to me from heaven with everything that you are to me like a beautiful and enchanting flower

Your presence proven to me that true love and my prince charming still exist despite with the pain and heartache that I’ve been through

How can I not love you when you are only so kind, patience, understanding man to help me heel the love wound

You made me feel truly deserve and lucky person in the whole wide world to found someone to share my joy and tears with

And for this I will always cherish you and pray for you to be mine forever and stay by my side like no other day without you

You are the one that I come to know is my true soul mate because of your love and devotion bring the best out of me with strength and inner beauty

And for this I will treasure you like no diamond jewelry can compare 

You are the one that I find to know with many tenderness and thoughtfulness when I need a shoulder to cry on but with no complaints you make only a smile on your face

And for this I will be a fool to let you out of my sight

You are the one that I know I will feel loss when you are gone because you are part of me like plants without water

And for this I will never take you for granted as long as I should live

1. Can you tell us something about your daily life?

Mhmm, I have to have three cups of coffee when I wake up and two cups of tea when I go to sleep. I'm so unhealthy.

2. From where did you get the idea of Evan Winters?

I've always had my idea of what a 'bad boy' should be/act like. I guess it finally came to me when I was sitting down and watching 90210 {the first season} where Matt Lanter's character is very delinquent like. I got inspired by the show I guess.

3. Tell me about BBV from a writer's point of view?

To me it's something hilarious to write. I've always had this kind of sarcastic energy about me and most people take it the wrong way when it's not a give or take situation. So when I started plotting out the idea for BBV I wanted a lot of the characters to have that snarky/sarcastic personality which nobody gets too offended by because they would have said the same sort of thing.To me, I just amuse myself writing it.

4. Tell me something unknown about Evan?

He likes to watch 'How I Met Your Mother'.

5. Is Kayla based on you?

Yes and no. Kayla's based on me and my best friend. I've got a lot of things similar with Kayla like her personality but she's more or less based off my best friend and how I imagine she would respond/react in a situation. But then again my best friend and I are very similar.

6. Best chapter of BBV. according to you?

Hmm, I've got a few! I really like the last chapters {which haven't been revealed yet} but the ones that have been posted I think my favourites are probably Chapters 22 and 24.

7. If Evan Winters had to give tips on true love. What would he say?

Haha, I couldn't imagine he would but he'd probably just be like "F*ck it, if you love her/him, tell em' don't chicken out."

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Life: alive: first word comes to mind.

B. Music: ooh, I really like 5 Seconds of Summer, Lana Del Ray & anything pop or indie related.

C. Wattpad friend: E.L or better known as @Onionluvsgarlic.

D. Yin and Yang: I want my own Ryder Thomas.

E. Hollie Hannah: I hate it when people spell my name 'Holly' instead of 'Hollie' and my middle name is actually Hannah.

9. Tell us more details about Barely Beautiful?

It's something new and different for me to write. It's travelling down the fantasy genre. It's about a guy who is a fallen angel, he is on Earth for a special reason and a certain brunette takes his eye.

10. What are your thoughts on Watty Awards?

Well, I am thinking about entering BBV into it so I think it's actually a pretty good idea! Props to Wattpad haha. But I think it's great and it gives you a chance to enrol your novel into a competition.

Thanks a lot @Happiee for this outstanding interview! Link of BBV is on the external link :)