20. Logan Phillips by bookbuddy

20. Logan Phillips

12 Weeks, 12 Dates by bookbuddy

Overview: Meet Piper Hollows. She doesn't like to go out if she has the choice not to. She has things to do and is perfectly fine being in her room on Saturday nights, with her huge pride, her many piles of books, and her sketch pad full of the stick figures she loves to doodle.

Starting to notice Piper's isolation from other people, her friends make a bet with her: if she can go on 12 different dates, then they will stop bothering her about her social preferences. But if Piper doesn't go, then they will forever continue to bring it up. As stupid as it sounded, Piper finally saw a way out and to prove that she just wasn't the type to go out and still have her pride intact. She relunctantly agrees, but things go unexpected such as: knocking out (it was an accident, she swears) one of the popular girls in school, actually having to attend detention (the horror!), maybe even making some new friends along the way, and probably having some of the worst dates possible. But who knows, this could be kinda fun...

I am a patient boy 
I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait 
My time is like water down a drain 
Everybody's moving, 
Everybody's moving,
Everybody's moving, moving, moving, moving
Please don't leave me to remain 
In the waiting room 
I don't want the news 
I cannot use it 
I don't want the news 
I won't live by it
Sitting outside of town 
Everybody's always down 
Tell me why?
Because... they can't get up 
Ahhh... Come on and get up
Come on and get up
But I don't sit idly by 
Ahhh...
I'm planning a big surprise 
I'm gonna fight for what I want to be 
I won't make the same mistakes 
Because I know
Because I know how much time that wastes 
And Function
Function is the key 
To the the waiting room
I don't want the news 
I cannot use it 
I don't want the news 
I won't live by it
Sitting outside of town 
Everybody's always down 
Tell me why?
Because... they can't get up
Ahhh... Come on and get up
Up for the waiting room
Sitting in the waiting room
Ahhh...
Sitting in the waiting room
Ahhh...
Sitting in the waiting room
Ahhh...
Sitting in the waiting room
Ahhh...
Tell me why?
Because... they can't get up

Waiting Room, Fugazi

1. Can you tell us something about you?

Um, let's see, I love to make people laugh because laughing is great! I also have a great love for older things (but not people because that's just gross). I like music from the 50's and 60's along with TV shows (I Love Lucy; The Addams Family; The Munsters; etc.) I also wish I owned a typewriter, but alas, I don't. (This was probably way more than 'something' but oh well ;)  

2. How did you get the idea of 12 Weeks, 12 Dates?

It was about two years ago when I got the idea after I had seen plenty of TV shows where the girl (or sometimes guy) has a horrible date and most of them are hilarious to watch, so I thought, 'How about make a story about a girl who has a lot of bad dates and what is the worst I can think of?' (That last one is for all of you to decide ;)  

3. Tell me about Logan in your words?

He's a pretty ordinary guy except for the fact that he has wonderful patience for the dense girl that he likes :)

4. Logan is a complicated character, was it difficult writing about him?

I wouldn't necessarily say that Logan is a complicated character as this isn't a really complicated story. That is to say, I didn't have much trouble writing about him. I needed someone who was normal in the group (though, I guess he's still weird if he likes Piper)

5. Which trait resembles you and the crazy Piper Hollows?

Piper and I both love to read and draw stick figures (because we're not artistic enough to draw anything else)

6. Best scene you've written in 12 Weeks, 12 Dates?

 Ooh, boy, this is a hard one. I think I'm going to have to go with the scene in Chapter 20 when everyone is bursting in on Ryan and Gwen's so-called "date" at the restaurant. That was really fun to write.

7.  If Logan had to give tips on dates. What would he say?

Make sure 'you're' the one to choose who you're going to go out with. Even if your best friend offers to set you up, check the guy out first. Also, just be yourself.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. SpongeBob Squarepants:  Laughter

B. Favourite quote:  Dr. Seuss: "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

C. Favourite book on Wattpad: "All About Him" by LeahT92 (it was the first book to introduce me to Wattpad ;)

D. Your idol: I'm not quite sure yet

E. Confessions of a Theme Park Mascot: Plenty of different characters and I'm still working on it, though, it's going quite slowly (sorry for that)

9. Can you tell us more about your upcoming projects?

I've been thinking of new ideas lately, but they probably won't be up for a while until I have them more thought out.

Thanks a lot @bookbuddy for this incredible interview :) Link of 12 Weeks, 12 Dates is on the external link 

A/N: You guys are seriously going to love the next interview. I know i already love it. Hehe! You can guess which author it is ;) Saty tunes people :)