2. Cole Stone by JessGirl93

2. Cole Stone  

The Bad Boy's Girl and The Chronicles of a Bad Boy: Meeting Cole Stone by JessGirl93

Overview:

The Bad Boy's Girl

Hi,my name is Tessa O'Connell and I know a boy who: -Frustrates me to no end-Argues with me all the time -Likes going through my underwear drawer -Steals my (supposedly cleverly hidden) stash of Kit Kats -Calls me shortcake even though I'm 5'7 -Makes me cry like a baby -Has an unhealthy obsession with my personal life BUT he also happens to be my guardian angel and somehow I've started to (almost) like him...SHOCKER?

The Chronicles of a Bad Boy: Meeting Cole Stone

Get inside the head of the bad boy with a heart of gold. Brace yourselves ladies, Cole Stone is about to rock your world. -Cole's POV from various scenes in The Bad Boy's Girl (You have to read TBBG to understand what happens in this book)

I know

I Know You When I first met you 
I felt like I had known you forever, 
telling you my secrets 
and what I didn't want ever. 
you listened to me 
I bet you thought I'd never end, 
who would have thought 
we would become more than just friends. 
Over a period of time, 
I got to know the real you. 
A boy so caring and gentle, 
with a heart so true. 
You've survived your life 
with hurt and loneliness by your side. 
I told you I'd never leave 
because of the feelings I have inside. 
I know you 
like no one I have ever known, 
and sometimes I wonder 
what I'd do if you were gone? 
So I have decided 
time answers all. 
If it is meant to be 
time will remove the wall. 
I love the way we are together, 
you can always make me smile. 
Will it ever really be forever? 
I guess I will have to wait awhile. 
Time will reveal, what lies ahead 
but always remember 
what I have said. 
Meeting you has changed my life 
and I really love you so, 
the feelings I feel for you 
I am never letting go. 
Remember me always 
and I will too. 
I always think of 
me and you.  

by Katie

He is the epitome of hotness with a Phd in sweetness. He makes you drool over him day and night. He is a daredevil and a tease but never forgets to please. After all who doesn't want a piece of Cole (ohmyfreakingod) Stone?

1. Can you tell me something unknown about you?

Well what you guys don't know is that I have a HUGE thing for Disney Princes. It's wasn't just a phase in my childhood. I'm still quite obsessed :p My biggest crushes are Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid and Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty. They're just perfect *sighs*

2. How did you get the idea of Cole Stone?

Well since I've put quite a lot of my own traits into Tessa, I thought about the kind of guy I would want for myself. I've always loved the idea of childhood lovers so decided to put a spin on that. Cole's just an accumulation of every trait I would personally want in a guy.

3. Was Cole based on a real person or was he a pure figment of imagination?

Lol, I wish I knew someone like Cole! I'd marry that guy in a heartbeat :p But no, sadly Cole's only a part of my imagination :(

4. Every girl on Wattpad, including me has increased their bars for boys. Any comment on that?

Well I would be one of those girls. Though I think I started doing that ever since I first read Pride and Prejudice. Who wouldn't want their own Mr. Darcy? Book Boyfriends are simply divine but they're also...fictional. I think that if we ever want to find that someone special, we should just lower our expectations. No guy is perfect but one guy out there is perfect for you.

5. You are working on a book especially based on Cole? Can you tell me more about it?

Sure :) A lot of readers asked for a look inside Cole's head. I was hesitant to do that at first since it takes away the mystery but after reaching a certain point in TBBG I decided I could post his POV now. Cole's more complicated than he looks. He's not always going to be the hero. He is only human after all and I want to show you guys his vulnerability. That's what I hope to do in his book :) 

6. What kind of guy would you prefer, personally? 

I have very specific demands :p He has to be tall, superficial as that sounds. And I always prefer the gentlemen, the good guys. I know I'm writing a story about a bad boy but Cole isn't the quintessential bad boy. There are so many more aspects to his personality. So in a nutshell I want someone who is...a good person. You can't live with someone who has a pretty face but is ugly on the inside.

7.Any dating tips Cole would give to young teen girls?

Well he would tell them to be confident with who they are. He'd tell them that a guy should love them for what's on the inside and not for their appearance. He would also say to not waste their breath and time over a guy who doesn't treat them right. People will only treat you well if you treat yourself well so never disrespect yourself over a guy. When the right person comes along, he'll treat you like a queen :)

A. One thing you would die for: A trip to Europe

B. All time favorite book on Wattpad: The Girl Behind The Throne by roiskate

C. Current/Recent obsession: Goodreads and self published authors!

D. Nutella or Strawberry ice-cream: These days, definitely Nutella

E. Whom do you currently like? Andrew Garfield

9. Last question, how does one order Cole Stone?

;P Find the guy who will always be there for you, always take care of you and will eventually become your best friend. That's your Cole :)

Thanks a lot JessGirl93 for this amazing interview. I love you for creating Cole Stone. TBBG is on the external link.