5. Ben Collins and Kade Matthews by xoxogirlxoxo876

The Bad Boy stole my teddy bear, The Bad Boy walked me down the aisle and Taming Kade by xoxogirlxoxo876

Overview:

The Bad Boy stole my teddy bear

Bridget May is what every parent could ever want their daughter to be and more. Ben Collins is every parent's worst and darkest nightmare. However, the duo does have something in common. They just can't stand eachother. So put the two into one house for five months straight and it's just a recipe for chaos. Bridget knows that Ben is trouble, the whole town does, but Bridget wasn't expecting this sort of trouble. A trouble that puts her in danger. And who is this mysterious Trevor Michaels who seems to have a dark past with Ben? As the secrets begin to unravel, Bridget is forced to make a choice. A choice between her safety and her desires. A heartwarming romantic comedy about love and it's devilish ways.

 The Bad Boy walked me down the aisle 

Bridget’s life is finally looking up. She finally graduated from Princeton, has a successful boyfriend,has the best friends that she could ever need, and she's going to be the Maid of Honor for her best friend and Alec's wedding. Things honestly just couldn't get any better. But of course things couldn't stay amazing forever. The past is about to come knocking on Bridget's door and it's wearing a leather jacket, combat boots, and just so happens to be the Best Man. Ben Collins is back and Bridget's life is about to get a whole lot harder. A romantic comedy about forgiveness and it's healing ways.

Taming Kade

“It’s simple,” Abby stated, examining her pink polished fingernails, “We want you to try and tame Kade Matthews.” Elise Collins expected to do a lot of things her senior year. She planned to finally uphold an intelligent conversation with her crush: Bill Murphy, she planned to be soccer captain, and she planned to end high school without a hitch. What she did not expect, however, was to be packing up her life in New York City and moving to the small town of Sierra Lakes. Nor did she expect to be recruited for a masterminded plan. Abby James and Desiree Falls have both been on the receiving end of Kade Matthews. They experienced the way he made girls feel special for a while, just enough for them to let him get what he wants, and then BAM you're thrown away like a dirty Kleenex tissue. Month after month girls are sucked into the mystery that is Kade Matthews, maybe it’s his bad boy attire or ocean blue eyes. Maybe it’s his tattoo sleeves or the rumors that circulate about his bad behavior. Whatever it is, it has almost all of the girls at Sierra High fooled and it’s driving the two girls crazy. They have a mission, a mission to break Kade in order to make him change his ways, a mission to give him a taste of his own medicine so no girl ever has to go through what they did…and Elise is the perfect girl to do it. But when Elise agrees to their supposed foolproof plan, everything seems to be going great. That is, until feelings go deeper than she had intentionally hoped and she begins to realize that maybe the bad boy doesn't need to be tamed. Maybe he just needs to be saved.

Beautiful 

Beautiful distress, such a mess 
the flaw you behold is captivating 
it pulls me in as I try to escape 
I'm like a fly stuck in your web 
your surrounding me and ready to attack 
your facade is gone, and we are one on one 
the fear releases the grip it has on me 
as you gaze deep into my eyes, my soul 
I feel calm, you just want love,to be understood 
free, in the arms of a fallen angel 
we are now intertwined, flawed as one

By anaonymous 

No better friend, no better love. A bad boy yet a good man Strong inside and out, with a gentle heart and hand. Too easy it is to fall for him, and see your future in his eyes. Not worrying then of times to come, not thinking of goodbyes. So there you stand with dog tags on, worn close around your neck. Waving goodbye to him and praying, for the day that bus comes back. Then its lonely nights in bed, waiting for the phone to ring. Dreaming of the times you've had, remembering everything. You wait for letters sent by him, and cherish every word he writes. Reading them each over again, to help get through the lonesome nights. You wake up to midnight phone calls, to hear how he has been And say I love you enough times to last, until you talk to him again. You do your best to tough it out Without a shoulder on which to lean. Smiling while thinking of how it feels To fall in love with your Kade and Ben. 

1. Can you tell me a secret of yours?

A secret? Well my real name isn't Natalie but my last name does begin with a K :P

2. How did the idea of Ben Collins and Kade Matthews come to your mind?

I have no idea to be honest. I just started writing and it was as if the character slowly started developing themselves.

3. How did you handle your popularity?

It was really surprising at first because I wasn't expecting so many people to read my works-but it's really cool and I try my best to show my gratitude to every one of my fans.

4. You are 15, do you get support for your writing from your family?

They don't know I write actually! LOL

5. What is about a bad boy that everyone loves so much?

I think it's their mystery that has everyone drawn to them-it's like they aren't your usual predictable boy.

6. Kade Matthews is so freaking mysterious, not to forget sexy. Tell me some more about him?

Lets just say, he has a lot of secrets that will be unraveled throughout the story. There's some minor secrets as well as huge ones that are unbelievable to think.

7.Ben has three children and I married to Bridget, will we ever get experts or bonus chapter's of his life?

Maybe. I was thinking of writing a short novella from Ben's POV dealing with the proposal, the wedding, the pregnancy of Bridget, everything.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Kade Matthews: Sexy.

B. Boy Band: One Direction <3

C. Secret crush: Ben Collins LOL

D. You love? My fans

E. A weird habit: I always read the last chapter of a book before I start it.

9. Random question: You think a girl and a boy can be just friends? Elaborate please?

Yes but I think at one point they will end up developing feelings for each other.

Thanks a lot Natalie, for this awesome interview!!! Link of Taming Kade is on the external link.

Sadly the author has left Wattpad :(