49. Jack and Noel by caseyxo

49. Jack and Noel

When the Hurricane Meets a Blizzard and A Christmas Carol by caseyxo

Overview: 

When the Hurricane Meets a Blizzard- 

Sixteen-year-old Opal might be everything you hate in a person. She’s snobby, conceited, and ridiculously popular in her sunny and densely populated Florida city. In contrast, Jack, nicknamed “Alaska” by Opal in regards to his quiet Alaskan town where he resides, is sweet, caring, and compassionate. The two are as dissimilar as they can be in a multitude of ways. When Opal is whisked away to some unheard of town in Alaska to spend spring break with her older brother and brand new and annoying stepsister, she is not happy. After all, spring break is a time to tan and lay by the pool, not freeze in the snow as you only get paler. But things get even more complicated when an accident leaves Opal and Jack lost in the middle of nowhere with nothing more than a survival backpack and each other. Though the two were brought together by chance and they disagree on practically everything, they now must rely on each other if they want to get back in one piece. With constant battles being thrown their way that seem nearly impossible to overcome, confessions that are bound to be unleashed, and the blossoming promise of second chances, there is no telling what lies ahead for these two. They only have one mission: get back to safety in time before it’s too late.

I Love You  

I melt when you 
smile
I can't breathe when you
speak
everything else fades away when you 
touch me 
I think I might fly when you 
kiss me
all I know when you're around is 
I love you

by Jessica 

 1. Can you give a small bio about you? 

My name is Casey and I'm 16 years old. I've been writing since I was little and I used to write stories that always revolved around dogs, and writing has been a hobby of mine ever since.

2. From where did you get the idea of When The Hurricane Meets the Blizzard?

It kind of occurred to me randomly, as strange as that sounds. I first thought of it back in January, and all of the pieces just kind of clicked in my brain and a story took form, and I've just had all of this crazy motivation to write it since.

3. What do you think makes your books different from the others?

I always make sure to spend a lot of time developing my characters. I try to create relatable, honest people who readers can't help but root for, despite their quirks and flaws. I think that characters make up a huge part of a book, because they're what the readers will connect with most of all. I make sure to give all of the main characters back stories, and I try to make them as three-dimensional as possible.

4. Who is your biggest inspiration?
I have so many inspirations, but I'm going to say my mom as basic as that sounds because she's taught me a lot of lessons over the years and she's just a really strong person and I admire her a lot.

5. What is your favourite quality about Opal?

I love how confident and strong-willed she is. She knows exactly what she wants and she'll stop at nothing to get it, and she is definitely a fighter. I respect her strong mentality and independence. She's not some weak, insecure girl who thinks she needs a boy to make her happy, which you see a lot of on Wattpad these days.

6. Best chapter of A Christmas Carol, according to you?

Oh geez it's been a while since I thought about that book. I really liked chapter 6 when I wrote it because I thought that the message about how you think you might know someone but you never really do is an important one. That chapter has a lot to do with the whole 'don't judge a book by its cover' thing which is definitely something that people should think about.

7. If Noel had to give tips on wooing a girl, what would he say?

He would probably say to treat her respectfully, but also to treat her like she's your best friend, because it's important to get to know the person you're dating on a personal level and have the kind of close bond that best friends do before they start a relationship.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Jack v/s Noel. Pick one: Jack

B. First thing that comes to your mind when someone says food? Can I have some?

C. What impact has Wattpad made on your life? Wattpad has made a huge impact on my life. I have met some incredible people who I am blessed to call my friends, and I'm so glad I found a place where I can share my writing.

D. Your music preferences: Country, Christian, some of the pop/indie stuff, Christmas music haha. I listen to a lot of kinds of music

E. A message to your fans: Don't be afraid to branch out and try new things with your writing; do whatever makes you happy. You can't please anyone, so write to please yourself. And thank you so much for all of your amazing support, I appreciate it more than you know.

9. Who are your favourite Wattpad authors?

I think Leigh (leigh_) is an amazing writer, along with Ivey (undignified), Kate (toastedbagels), Daven (starlightt), Fatima (afterthoughts), and so many more. Anyone who I follow is great.

10. If you were given a chance to date any fictional character from books. Who would it be and why?

Probably Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games because he's so adorable and sweet and he would be able to make me food and I mean he's played by Josh Hutcherson, need I say more?

Thank you @caseyxo for this fantastic interview! Link of ACC is on the external link. 

A/N: I am so sorry for such a late update. I was on vacation and then I got busy with college and studies.

I really want to thank you for your support on this book. It makes me very happy. Please keep on recommending your favourite hotties. I love your suggestions.

Also a special shoutout to @ryleej27 for making me awesome covers. Thanks a lot girl!