59. Marshall, Adam and Steve by bamboozling

Shippers, Dreamers, Avengers, Empty Boxes of Steve and many more by bamboozling

1. Can you tell us more about yourself?

Well, I'm an eighteen year old writer/work-a-holic/travel enthusiast/crazy person. I love to read, love superheroes, I have an obsession with Family Guy and 2 Broke Girls and I work two jobs while studying full time :D I'm also terrible at love. Seriously. Absolutely terrible haha

2. From where did you get the idea of Shippers?

I'm not sure really. The idea just came to me when I was with my offline best friend and we were watching something random and fangirling relentlessly. So, I guess that was the inspiration 3. I think Elena and I both have unique styles of writing, like everyone else. We also tackle shorter stories, like my dialogue-only stories and her dialogue-driven stories. Everyone's stories are different.

3. What do you think makes your books different from the others?

I think Elena and I both have unique styles of writing, like everyone else. We also tackle shorter stories, like my dialogue-only stories and her dialogue-driven stories. Everyone's stories are different.

4. Among all your female characters whom you do relate to the most?

Oh...that is tough...I guess I would definitely relate to the narrator of Empty Boxes of Steve the most (since it's fact) but Emma from Dreamers has a very special place in my heart.

5. What is your favorite quality about Adam?

My favourite quality? That he's an absolute superhero dork. He's a guy after my own heart

6. Best chapter of Dreamers, according to you both?

Ooo...well I can't answer for Elena, but for me...hmm...I think it would have to be the last chapter. It just felt right as an ending.

7. If Marshall had to give tips on wooing girls, what would he say?

 He would say, tip one: kiss them to shut them up, tip two: actually be interested in what she likes and tip three: be Flynn Rider

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Wattpad: AMAZING! And Elena.

B. First thing that comes to your mind when someone says Marsha? Fangirl. Shipping.

C. Shippers v/s Dreamers. Pick one - Dreamers.

D. What do you love the most about writing short stories?The fact that it's so easy and it just flows and I love it!

E. Which story did you have fun writing the most?

Dreamers, definitely. I mean, I have a lot of fun writing Avengers, and I loved writing Shippers and EBoS, but something about Dreamers...you know?

9. Why do you think these text or conversation types of books are so popular right now?

I'm not sure? Maybe it's because the characters could be anyone and anywhere and it's so easy to fall into them. When I started writing Shippers, there was maybe...one (?) other text/conversation type book that I knew of and now, they're everywhere! It's amazing!

10. Tell me about your favorite otps?

Ooo...that's tough...Olicity for one. Caskett is my all time favourite (I'm biased because I love Nathan Fillion), I love Jamie and Claire from Outlander! And I secretly ship Barry and Caitlin from the Flash :D

A/N: Thank you for this wonderful interview Bond :D