| 26 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Where is Home]

"Why did you do it?" You looked around for that familiar voice, but all you could see was the darkness that surrounded you. There wasn't a single person in sight, but you could still hear the Baji's voice whisper in your ear. "Why did you-" His voice disappeared when the sound of gunshots went off, your body got pushed back onto the ground by the sudden impact of the bullet piercing into your skin.

You screamed out in agony, hands immediately moving to hold the wound, deep, red blood slipped out from between your fingers. You could hear people screaming your name all around you, multiple sets of hands grasping onto your body, yelling at you to hold on, that an ambulance was on its way.

But your eyes couldn't stay open any longer, feeling the darkness consume you whole, your whole world turned black.

~

You snapped out of your trance, remembering the dream you had while asleep during the night. Your hand brushing against the spot where the bullet had hit you, a shiver running down your body as you pushed away that thought.

Your gaze fell upon the pile of clean, folded clothes you had set on your bed, after spending all morning digging through your belongings you had pulled out what you would absolutely need for the next few weeks. Pulling out the backpack you hadn't used in years, you walked over to the bed and began to neatly try and fit everything inside.

You had been informed about what had happened after you left the church yesterday night, your head throbbing in pain when you even thought about the events of last night. Apparently the Black Dragons had been disbanded, leaving Taiju in shock that he had actually lost. Takemichi had also gone and talked to Hinata, the both of them talked things through and ended up getting back together. The blonde male had gone on and on about, over the phone, when he had called this morning to ask how you were doing, and what had happened.

You had sat down and explained what you could remember, your head still a little fuzzy from everything that had happened. Finding yourself getting angry as you talked with him, you couldn't help but throw a few things around, smashing things into the wall, creating a dent in the drywall.