Chapter Seventeen: She Loves Me

Vittoria's POV
"Good morning." I smiled at Sherry.

She looks confused. I don't understand how she is still sleeping at this hour. I'm up when the sun is up.

"Bloody hell Vee. What time is it?"

"10:45am."

"Am I late for something?"

"No. I just came to visit. Is it okay?"

I have to tell her what happened with Signor. I'm still surprised by it. We have been naughty many times but that has never happened.

"You visit people at 10:45am?"

I pushed her aside when she took too long to move. "I restrained myself. I was to come at 8am after Signor left. Something happened to me. I must tell you. I must tell someone who won't laugh at me."

"Did you two finally do it?"

They tease me over how I'm still a virgin and dating Marcelle.

"No." I chuckled. "I wait for wedding night."

I'm not even sure of my own words. After last night will I really be able to wait? I felt something powerful. I felt something I have never felt before.

"Vee, you're torturing that poor guy." That is what Marcelle also said. "When he gets you on this so called wedding night, you'll need a new back."

"That sounds painful."

"Thin line. What happened to you?"

I followed her to the bathroom.

"So signor was upset about me running off without telling him and stealing the panda. He said to me..." I paused to look around. "Are you alone? I'm shy."

"Did you see anyone else in the house?"

"Just the panda. He has made a big mess in the kitchen. I help you clean. He told me to raise my dress."

She stopped brushing her teeth. "What?" They like listening to such stories. They wonder how Signor survives with me refusing to give in.

"I didn't understand too. But when Signor says I do. I do immediately. I don't ask questions."

"Aha!"

"I felt something across my behind. I jump up fast and I see uh.... he had a uh... uh... how do I say... leather thing with many strings. What you call it?"

"Flog." She answered.

"Ay si! He says hands on the dresser, dress up, look away and count. I ask him count what signor? He says count when I flog you. He says if I don't count he starts again. Ay Sherry we kept starting over and I was standing on my toes like this."

I demonstrated. I can almost feel his hand on my bottom. I can almost feel it happening again.

"How many?"

"I don't know. I was just repeating numbers in English and Italian. My bottom was hot and he was speaking softly in Italian... reprimanding me softly in my ear and then it happened."

"What happened?"

I was surprised too. It was my first time to do that.

"Don't laugh at me and don't ever tell anyone signorina." I pleaded.

"Pinky swear." She took my small finger.

"I pee."

She burst out laughing so hard that I also started laughing.

"Did you really?"

"Si! Much pee! I was trembling. It was different from when I go to the toilet." It just came out of me. I had no control.