Chapter Forty Seven: A Dream

Marcelles's POV
Making love in the late hours of the afternoon without a care in the world is something I haven't done in a long time. Having this beautiful woman underneath the untamed heat of my body is a constant fuel to my hunger. The mete feel of her fingers laces in mine, palms pressed firmly against each other and the almost melodic sounds of her moans set the perfect ambience to keep making love like this.

It's perfect, more than perfect. I just don't have a word for it. Her shyness is fading and what is left, us a young woman curious about the art of making love. She's eager and willing to learn.

I flipped her over to get on top of me. I'm about as breathless as a man can be. Maybe it's a bad idea to have get on top. Watching the full mounds if flesh on her chest bobbing up and down is only escalating my release. I filled my hands nudging her to come lower.

"Easy bambina. Easy. Slow down." She slowed down to a stop.

"Are you okay?" She dabbed my forehead with her hand. How will I keep up with this girl?

"Yeah. I'm not in a hurry to climax." I smiled at her. "Don't move. Let me look at you." My heart rate is coming down. "You look so beautiful today."

She laughed and buried herself on my bare chest. "Ay Marcelle!"

"It's true." I moved her hair away from her face. "The most beautiful being in Corfu."

"Not the whole world?" She chuckled.

"I'll do you one better. The whole universe."

"You praise me too much." She ran her fingers through my hair. "Before you I didn't know happiness. I didn't know love. I didn't know there's more to life than struggling everyday. Marcelle you have shown me a world I didn't know I could be part of and you have made me feel love I never knew existed. I love you so much mio amore." She pressed her lips on mine.

I turned her over to get back on top.

"I love you too." I began to move gently, building up the momentum.

In a way I'm glad we are alone in this villa. Everyone left. We have the whole house to ourselves and I intend to have her in every room. By the time we leave, we may as well be satisfied.

We got our climax at the same time. We made out slowly as we came down until we came to a still. I drew her body close to me. I took her hand, inspecting the diamond ring on her finger. We spend a fortune on engagement rings without even knowing if the wedding will happen or how the marriage will play out. It's a leap of faith. I honestly believed Italia and I would be forever. Then I thought, finally, Reina. And now I'm looking at my third. Is this forever? Is this what forever looks like? Big brown eyes, warm smile and face like an angel?

"I was just thinking... we should get married soon."

"Si we will."

"Like soon. Like... in one month?" She sat up immediately with a frown on her face.  I propped myself up on my elbow. "Too soon?"

"Dio! Uh... Si? Why the hurry?"

"When I'm uncertain, I slow down to a snail's pace. But when I'm certain I accelerate at high speed. I dint see why it should be any longer."

"Which wedding is planned in one month?"

"I would say we should elope, even right now."

"Right now?"

"We need two witnesses. That's enough and easy to pick from our pool of bodyguards. That's all."

"Tempting..." She narrowed her eyes. "Very tempting. But no! I want a big wedding. I want everyone to come."