Chapter Forty Four: Red Part 2

Vittoria's POV
"What if I'm not tormenting you? What if I have decided to do as you asked? What if I want you to make love to me right now? Will you do it?"

He stalked towards me slowly but full of intention. I am already dripping wet. I'm ready. I'm ready for it right now.

"Yes, I'll do it. I have been ready to make love to you from the moment I set my eyes on you. No more games. No more uncertainty. No more torture Vee. Let me make love to you."

"Si. Make love to me." I told him. "Per favore, make love to me." 

I have gone mad! What am I offering him? This is the very thing I'm not supposed to do yet I came to Corfu with the intention of gifting him my virtue. I was nervous and I still am. Am I ready to take this step? I love him! I want to but what is this feeling telling me not to?

My lips are beginning to tremble and my body is starting to follow suit. I believe he must see my nervousness.

He pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor. The tight muscles on his chest and torso instigate something in me that is hungry. I have touched him many times but when is it ever enough? When will him being shirtless not affect me? He unbuckled his belt and dropped that too. When the metal part of it hit the filed floor my heart skipped a little.

"Relax Vittoria." He urged me in a low deep tone. 

His trouser followed and finally his boxers.

Dio! My throat is dry. Sherry has many colourful words to refer to this. Right now, she would say it's a full salute! It's thick. It's firm. It's ready. Dio! I will die from a racing heart.  He is very close to me. He is so close I can feel the heat of his naked body. This man has a sinful body. I appreciate the hard work he puts in to look like this for me. I looked at him without holding myself back.

He slipped his hand under my chin to raise my head. When our eyes met my heart stopped for a second. "Are you sure? Because I will not stop for anything."

"S...si. Si." It was the plan. I am not inconsiderate to what he wants. It's the finality of losing the one thing that makes me feel pure that scares me. After this, I will not be a virgin anymore. He may also lose interest in me. What will I do if he does? But I cannot worry about that and enjoy this part of our relationship. I will just have to trust him.

He kissed my trembling lips a little more gently. His hands settled on my waist to draw me in. I pressed against the hardness provoking him to groan deeply. My heart has raced many times when I'm with him but it has never raced like this.

He stepped back for a moment. "How is this removed?" He smiled crookedly.

"I don't know." I laughed nervously. "It was a battle to wear it."

"How did you wear it?"

"Dio!" I laughed at myself. "One leg after the other. Really fast. Did you count to 100?"

"No. My curiosity got the best of me." His smile faded. "Lie down. Keep the shoes on. I like them."

I did as instructed. I can almost guess what he will do. He is specific in his ways. He likes to please me. I'm eager for this part. I felt the softness and wetness of his lips on my legs. Each little kiss he dropped set a trail of fire that he traced with the tips of his fingers, making his way up my thighs. I'm hot with anticipation yet trembling with need.

He parted my legs to kiss my inner thighs, inching closer and closer to that part of me that is wet, throbbing and sensitive enough to react to the gentle trace of fingers. "You smell so sweet." He spoke softly. He moved his thumb over the thin lace, sighing with approval as I quivered with want. I sat up quickly, taking his wrist.