Chapter Forty Five: Love Me Forever

Marcelle's POV
"I'm close! Per favore let me come!"

I can hear her and I badly want to watch her hit her climax but tonight, she will only climax once, with me. When we both hit it at the same time.

I have to stop. It's time to take my trophy. I have been patient. She's looking dazed, almost high. She's so out of it that she won't have time to protest. I trust Vee but in regard to intimacy, she's flaky. She will not flake out on me tonight.

I don't have protection. I don't think she's safe. Fuck it. I don't care. If a kid comes along so be it but this moment will not pass.

In a split second, I held my hard rock member and I pushed part of it in. I did it fast. Fuck she's tight!

"M-Marcelle... Marcelle!" I she pushed against my chest. I cannot allow her to be free of me. We cannot separate because she will run. I will not chase her around with a raging hard on. No. "Marcelle..."

"Relax. It's okay. Vee, it's okay. Relax."

If she doesn't relax she will surely crash me. She's small and the more she fidgets around, the tighter she gets.

"You are..."

"Yes I am." I observed her beautiful face. She's never been more beautiful than she is now!

"I can't..."

There it is. She wants to bail on me.

"You will." I settled deeper into her, feeling nothing but hot tight wetness enveloping me. "There you go... good girl. Take it. Take it." I kissed her sweet mouth to calm her. Over a year of games and it culminates to this. I will say anything and give anything to have her lay still and allow me to plough her virgin land mercilessly. "Bambina, relax. Let me take care of you. It's going to be okay."

"I can't..."

"It's too late for you. You're no longer a virgin bambina. There's no point in stopping." I restrained her wrist above her head. Her chest rose sharply. I pushed the rest of my hardness into her. She screamed out and jerked her body up to meet me.

Perfect! We should stay like this, locked in this hot embrace, our bodies one... forever like this. I love it! I love her!

"Marcelle per favore."

"Hush now. We can't undo this. You're mine now. You're really mine." I kissed her to silence her. No more protests. I only want to drown in her moans. I want her screams to fuel me.

I tore my lips away for a moment to gaze at the haunting young beauty in my arms. I have tasted the sweetest drug and I am sure I'll be addicted.

"I love you Vittoria. You don't know how much this means to me."

I released her wrists, grabbed the headboard with one hand, the other resting on the soft bed. I slammed into her and in return, I felt the wrath of her nails on my back. I groaned out to match her scanty screams. I kept at it, hungrily devouring the sweetness she has withheld from me for over a year. I have earned this. It's mine. She's mine and even if she leaves my back without any skin, I will savour this like it's the last indulgence I'll ever have.

I should have jerked off before this. I haven't been with a woman for so long. I can already feel myself getting closer and closer to a release. I don't want it to be fast. It can't be.

I pulled out of her suddenly. She sat up , bringing her knees together. Her brown eyes remain wide with shock and excitement. I should have jerked off before this if I knew she would be giving in. I should be using protection to lessen the sensations I'm feeling inside her.