Chapter Eighteen: He Loves Me Too!

Vittoria's POV
I took off the diamond necklace after trying it on. I love it. Marcelle can be very thoughtful. I did not expect this.

"Signora, your plane leaves in half an hour, we should get going." One of the bodyguards informed me.

"In a moment. Has the bottle if wine arrived?"

"Not yet."

All morning I have been looking for a bottle of wine. It's Marcelle's favorite. I want to take it to him as a gift. It's a rare bottle. It's funny how it's from the Balotelli Winery but I couldn't seem to get it for a Balotelli until I called Miki and he made calls to get me one. He was very helpful. He loves his brother.

"I'm waiting for it. I must leave with it. Scusi." I answered my phone. "Hello?"

"Vittoria." It's Vienna.

I haven't heard from her since the night of her birthday. It has been almost a month since.

"Hi."

"I'm so sorry honey. I haven't exactly been around. Vicar confined me to rehab... again and it has caused me a pretty penny to make this call. I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and I'm sorry for the manner in which I behaved."

"Rehab is good for you. You need it."

"Are you upset with me?"

I want to say yes but I don't really know her that well and I don't expect anything from her. I shouldn't.

"No Signora I'm not. I have to go. I wish you a quick recovery. Bye." I hanged up.

Ethan told me to stop trusting everyone. I need to be more careful with people especially the Northcotts. Vicar didn't have the best intentions that night.

Sherry:
Screenshots please.

Me:
What do you mean? Why are uo so early? 😂 It's not even 7am!

Sherry:
I'm excited on your behalf. Did you ask him? Did he respond? Don't narrate. Send me screenshots of your conversations!

I sent her the screenshots she wants

Sherry:
Girly scream! Is it possible to record your conversations?

Me:
Stop being creepy. I am going to Napa. I'll tell you what happens. Any tips?

Sherry:
Of course! Pack lingerie and I hope you went to the spa like I told you. You have to be a smooth as a newborn.

Me:
Spa✅
Lingerie

Sherry:
You're set. Word of advise, don't say no to the guy. Just let yourself feel. Shut down your mind and allow yourself to only feel. Trust me Vee, you will love it! Dint come back a virgin or I swear we are over!
Lots of 😘😘 😘

Allow myself to feel... That is what I want. I want to feel everything he has to offer. But it all depends on how it will go when I see him. It all depends on his response to my declaration of love. I hope that this once he will reciprocate. If he doesn't I'll have to end this relationship because it's not going anywhere.

Am I being too harsh on him? Is it too much to want his heart?

I answered my phone again. "Miki, it's not here yet."