Chapter 1: The New Accelerator

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No pov:

In an unknown part of the world, a 16 year old male can be seen jumping off a hospital rooftop as his bandaged-filled body was descending to the bottom in fast speeds, his name was Y/n L/n.

Y/n's pov:

This is, ending it all here with one fall of faith, it's not like anybody will miss me. After all, I was just a pawn in their plans for success.

Y/n:"Everyone...Screw you." I said as I let myself fall from the hospital rooftop.

As I start descending I start remembering all the fake good times I had with them, my bitch family, my bitch girlfriend, my fake friends, all of them as I regret every giving my trust to anyone.

Y/n:"If only I wasn't reliant on others..." I said to myself. "If there really is a another life, I hope I get the power to stand for myself and myself only." I said as I close my eyes accepting death.

No pov:

After those words, his body finally his the ground, as blood splattered everywhere, with many people approaching it and taking pictures.

Y/n's face, had a visible smile on his face, as he thinks the burden of living in this unfair world has been lifted, but little did he know, he would walk up to another world with new set of rules and laws.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

After a while of the empty abyss, I open my eyeys again, only to see myself in a runddowned apartment room, as I layed on the almost unusable couch.

I then got up from the couch as I look around the rundown apartment, which was a mysterious place I haven't even seen in my life.

Y/n:"Where the fuck am I?" I asked myself as I start exploring.

Everything in here is broken, the tv, broken, the stove, broken, the bed, springly broken, the closet, broken, the coffee table, surprisingly in mint codition. Other than that, this room is shit.

Y/n:"Tch, didn't know different worlds do exist. Fuck me." I said to myself.

While walking around, I notice my reflection on the mirror as I see my appearance had changed from my old body to a white-haired, skinny, pale teenage boy, with a black and white striped shirt with jeans and shoes.