Chapter 9: The Occult Research Club

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

I was now currently walking in the park with Asia as me and her along with Qliphah, who was mistaken to be a cosplayer, went out and ate at a family restaurant.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ The food their was quite surperb, master." She said to me.

Asia:"Yes, I agree." She agreed with Qliphah.

Y/n:"Tch, those were only re heated up leftovers, those aren't good health-wise. Atleast you two are finally done complaining about food." I said not agreeing with them.

After a while of walking, we finally pass by the playground and park as we see a brown haired boy doing push-ups with a redhead sitting down on him. It was Issei and Rias.

Asia:"Accelerator, it's Issei-san! Let's go say hi!" She suggested to me.

Y/n:"No, I don't want to talk to them. Especially Rias. I don't want to talk to her especially during this time." I said disagreeing with Asia.

If I remembered, This is the arc where Riser visits the human realm to see Rias. Rias is gonna be more of a bitch than usual. So, I rather avoid her.

Asia:"Huh? Why? Isn't good for us to introduced outselves to my schoolmates?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Tch, for you only, I'm not even enrolled to Kuoh Academy so I don't need to socialise with them." I answered as she looks down.

Asia:"O-oh...okay, if you say so. Wait here, I'll be back!" She said as she starts to run over to where Rias and Issei are.

As she arrives to where they are, Issei immediately smiles as he shakes Asia's hand as well as Asia shaking Rias's, after that, they started talking as I sat down on a bench to wait for them to finish with Qliphah sitting on my lap.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ despite the red-haired girl claiming to be High-Ranked Devil, she is quite weak. Nehehe~" Qliphah gauged Rias based on her demonic signatures.

Y/n:"The redhead hasn't trained for all of her life, only learning the basics like how to fire a spell and teleport, that's all." I said to Qliphah.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ If she was my master, I wouldn't trust her with my life, unlike you master." She complimented me.

Y/n:"Naturally, her servants's stats are all unbalanced, the blonde prince charming is a literal glass cannon, the Neko's a beefy slowepoke and her so-called strongest queen doesn't take advantage of the other chess stats she has. And then theirs the pervert, who only does anything remotely useful if there were boobs in stake." I informed Qliphah of Rias's team.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ quite the cast of characters. Nehehe~" She said to the Gremory servants.

Y/n:"Tch, I need a drink." I said take out one can from the many cans I bought in a bag at a convinience store earlier.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ Where is mine, Master?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Here, still don't know why you like this shit." I said as I hand her a bottle of choco milk.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ we just have different taste in drinks." She said as she opens the cap and starts drinking.

After that, we both started drinking our drinks and then after a while, I see Asia point towards me and wave at me as I don't respond back.

Y/n:'Tch, now they see me, just great.' I said in my head.

Asia then ran back towards me with Issei and Rias following behind her as a disdain look appears on my face.