Chapter 17: The One Who Wields The Power Of God

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Riser:"Welcome to Riser's Engagement party, denizens of the Underworld!" He said making an entrance. "Riser is glad for you marvelous devils to come to such a grand event between 2 heirs of 2 esteemed households!" He said hyping everyone who doesn't hate him.

Y/n:"What a fucking show-off." I said visibly annoyed by his attitude.

Riser:"And now, me, the heir to the Phenex Household, Riser Phenex and the heiress apparent to the Gremory Household, Rias Gremory, formally announce our intent of marriage. And now, withour further ado, please welcome, my future wife, Rias Gremory!" He announced.

And so, out of the circle, Rias appears in a white wedding dress as everyone was in awe on how beautiful she was while I just kept on ignoring everyone while drinking the barely tolerable coffee the table had.

As she teleports in cue. Issei barges in the venue with his Sacred Gear along with a few guards flying inside, knocked out by Issei, which was beyond my scope of expecations of the perverted third-string.

Rias:"Issei!?" Rias yelled in surprise.

Riser:"You!...How dare you break in-"

Issei:"Shut up, Chicken-shit! I'm Hyoudou Issei, a member of Kuoh Academy's Occult Research Club! And I announce that Rias Gremory's virginity is mine!" He announced cutting off Riser.

This half-wit's announcement made eevryone gawk and were all caught off-guard except his fellow ORC members, making everyone flabergasted and Rias flustered.

Riser:"H-how dare you! Seize him!" He ordered as multiple soldiers appear infront of Issei.

Seeing this, his fellow ORC members interfered and cleared a way for him towards Riser as me and Qliphah just stayed away and just watched the scene unfold

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ This party has gotten more interesting, don't you say, master? Nehehe~" She asked me.

Y/n:"This was pretty much expected. You really think somone who's as idiotic and hard headed as that Third-string won't do something like this?" I asked her back, calling Issei a Third-string which can be seen as a compliment with someone of his nature and libido.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~You have a point, master. Nehehehe~" She replied.

And so, we watched the entire scene unfold as I finally see Issei now infront of both Rias and Riser.

Issei:"Buchou!" Issei yelled as he ran towards Riser.

Riser:"You low-ranking devil-hybrid! Die!" He yelled as he throws a fire ball at Issei.

As the fire ball was shot towards Issei, it was suddenly blown out by someone as they look towards where the wind came from to see...Sirzechs and Grayfia had arrived.