Chapter 8: The First Day Of School

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No pov:

In Y/n's apartment, he was now currently sitting down on an armchair as he waits for Asia to come out of her room.

Y/n's pov:

Y/n:"Tch, I can't believe she talked me into this." I said in disappointment.

Qliphah:"Nehehehe~ You have a soft spot for true friend, master." She said to me.

Y/n:"Tch, shut up and just continue drinking your choco milk or whatever." I replied as she nods and continues drinking on the couch.

It's been a few weeks ever since the abandoned church incident, which labeled us missing from Rias's point-of-view. But after some time, Asia asked me to do something I'll probably regret.

FLASHBLACK A FEW DAYS AGO

Y/n:"No." I rejected Asia's offer.

Asia:"But Accelerator, I want to experience what it's like to live a normal teens life here in Kuoh!" She said to me. "So, please, please!" She said to me.

For the past few weeks, Asia has become rather confident, much more than her usual self in the orginal anime series. Like, she doesn't even stutter. The ony problem is, she doesn't stop about requesting to be enrolled in Kuoh Academy.

Y/n:"Pick a different Academy, then we'll talk." I said to her.

Asia:"But the other schools are way too far and Kuoh is only a few blocks away! Wouldn't is be too much work for you to come and pick me up everyday from the schools that are more than 12 blocks away?" She said to me.

Y/n:"Huh? Who said I'm picking you up at school!?" I asked her.

Asia:"No one did. I thought it would be pretty normal for a best friend to pick you up from school. So, will you say yes." She said to me with puppy eyes.

" She said to me with puppy eyes

Y/n:"...Tch, fine. You better graduate with high grades." I finally gave in.

The reason I gave in was somewhat partly because of the pupp eyes she gave me, but the most impactful was...it wad getting annoying being nagged to enroll her to school.

Asia:"Yay! Thank you, Accelerator!" She said hugging me as I allowed her to.

Y/n:"Tch, yeah, yeah, yeah. Thanks me later." I said as I try to push her away from me.

FLASHBACK OVER

Y/n:"Tch, just when is she gonna come out!?" I yelled in frustration.

After I said that, I finally hear her door open and footsteps coming over to the living room and then after a while, she was finally visible with her wearing the Kuoh Academy Uniform.