Bonus Chapter: Christmas Special (Not Canon...yet)

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's Pov:

December. Christmas was coming near. To celebrate, me and the others are all in our apartment room. I was on the couch, just drinking my black coffee, minding my own business, wearing my winter outfit, as Qliphah was hugging me from behind.

 I was on the couch, just drinking my black coffee, minding my own business, wearing my winter outfit, as Qliphah was hugging me from behind

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ Such a wonderful holiday! Be more cheerful, Master! Nehehehe~" She said to me.

Y/n:"That's not what it. I'm just...thinking." I said to Qliphah.

I was indeed thinking. Thinking about those other 4 tenants in the apartment room, all still asleep as me and Qliphah are awake in christmas, with the living room already decorated, and gifts under the tree.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ I'm sure they'll enjoy the gifts, master. Nehehehe~" She reassured me.

Y/n:"...I hope so."

Asia's Pov:

December 25, this day was really special to me. I open my eyes to see snow, falling outside, just by my window. I stood up from my bed with my pajamas on as I leave the room.

I had expected Accelerator to just be his normal self. No decorations, no christmas tree, no presents. He isn't exactly one for festivities that bother him. But as soon as I enter the living room, I was shocked.

There, I saw Accelerator with Qliphah, seemingly on the couch but the entire living room...was filled with decorations! I looked around the room to see it all ready for christmas as I look at Accelerator.

Y/n:"...What?" He asked.

Asia:"...Did you...really do this?" I asked.

Y/n:"...Don't get used to it." He answered.

I was in complete shock. To think the moody and easily annoyed Accelerator went out of his way to decorate the entire living room for christmas.

Suddenly, Last Order and Misaka 10046 exited they're room, and was also shocked at the scene. Misaka 10046 was more of a neutral type of shock, but Last Order...a quick shock turned to happiness.

Last Order:"Haaah! You did it! You really did keep your promise to Misaka! Say's Misaka as Misaka hugs you to show appreciation." Last order said.

Asia:"Wait...you did this for...her?" I asked.

Qliphah:"Nehehehe~ Not just her, but for all of us. Nehehehe~" She corrected me.

Y/n:"Shut up!" He yelled st Qliphah.

I was now in another shocked phase. Accelerator, the man who is moody and dislikes events that bother him, went out of his way to celebrate christmas...all for the sake of the others of I.

Seeing Accelerator do this, I couldn't help but smile as I go over to him and hug him!

Asia:"Thank you! Thank you, Accelerator!" I hugged him tightly.