Chapter 16: The Invitation

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

It's currently been about an hour as I see the end of the Rating Game, with the result still being the same. Rias giving up to save Issei.

Sona:"...It seems your predictions were correct, Accelerator." She said to me as in a low tone.

Y/n:"Ofcourse, this match was already decided from the very beginning, I just wanted to record it for them to see." I replied.

Sona:"I see....Tsubaki, please give Mr. Accelerator the letter." She order her Vice-President.

Tsubaki:"Yes, president." She replied.

She then took out a letter in a formal envelop from her skirt's pocket and gave it to me.

Y/n:"The hexk is this fancy letter for? Invitation?" I asked them.

Sona:"You are correct, Rias already predicted she might lose. So, she personally wanted to invite you to the engagement party as Riser has already planned for a party as well as the venue for it to be held beforehand." She answered as I open it.

Dear Accelerator,

If your reading this, chances are I lost and Sona has given you this letter. What you said to me has...really opened my eyes, and I want to atleast repay you by showing how miserable I'd be in the engagement party, like you wanted.

Sincerely your's
Useless Leader

Reading this, I couldn't help but somewhat get mad at what light she put me on the letter and what it described me.

Y/n:"The fuck does she think I am!? A sadist!? That's fucking Akeno!" I yelled in a mad tone.

Sona:"Yeah...Rias was kinda placing you in a bad light during our conversation concerning you, Mr. Accelerator." She said as a sweat drops from her head.

Y/n:"Tch, what a redhead." I said as I stood up.

Tsubaki:"Are you leaving, Mr. Accelerator?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Hell yeah. It's already past the brats bedtime and I'm sure she's still be awake from excitement in seeing this video." I said as I grab the video recorder.

Sona:"Brat? Are you perhaps reffering to Asia Argento?" She asked me.

Y/n:"You could say that."

WITH ASIA

No Pov:

As Asia was playing Uno with Last Order and Misaka#10046, she suddenly got mad and accidently crumble up the 2 cards she had, which was a +4 and a green 7.

Last Order:"Asia? Is something wrong? Ask's Misaka as Misaka saw you were angry in a split second." She asked her.

Asia:"Huh?...Oh, I'm fine Last Order, just a habit." She lied.

To be exact, she didn't know why she acted that way, but she does take a guess thay it was somewhat connected to Y/n, as it was mostly him who could get through her skin, especially with his attitude, despite how far away they are, showing the friendly connection between the two.

BACK WITH Y/N

Y/n's pov:

I was now currently on the street's sidewalk as I was walking towards the direction of my apartment as the whole city streets was all empty as I decided to let Qliphah Puzzle 545 to come out and walk-well, float along with me walking.

Y/n:"Qliphah...what world structure does this world depend on?" I asked her.

Qliphah:"Pardon, master?" She asked me.