Chapter 3: A Failed Date And A Failed Agreement

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No Pov:

It was now currently Sunday, the day Issei was going to get killed by Yuuma, or by her real name, Raynare the Fallen Angel. Y/n was now currently in an firing range in an unknown location of Kuoh as he had legally bought himself a gun.

Y/n has already gone through every procedure needed for a certificate to legally own a gun as he went to a gun store, bought a pistol and went to a shooting range for practice.

Y/n's pov:

I was currently in the shooting range as I fired my handgun accurately shooting the head of the humanoid diagram at the edge of the shooting range.

Y/n:"5 Headshots in a row, damn I'm good." I complimented myself.

After that, I was finally satisfied with my skills of handling a basi firearm as I put it in my pocket. I then exit the shooting range and exit the gun shop as I start walking to the direction of a nearby cafe.

TIMESKIP

I was now currently in a restaurant as the cafe I usually go had ben temporarly closed down, forcibly making me go a family restaurant. I was now in the cash register ad I order 3 cups of hot coffee and just 1 regular sized fries.

After a while, my order was finally given to me as I take my tray and go to a singles table. I sat down and started drinking my coffee, until I noticed a familiar fake couple....

Y/n:So, it's already that time, huh?' I said in my head as I continue to take a sip of my coffee

I then take out my phone to see if it really was Sunday and wouldn't you know, it was infact Sunday. Meaning, around noon when the sun will set, in the fountain, Issei is gonna get killed.

I don't specifically need to interfere with this event. After all, the only thing that motivates this pervert to be stronger is Boobs and sex. Without Rias taking him in, I doubt he'd have enough reasons, incentives and determination to get stronger without Rias's bimbo of a body.

Y/n:"Tch, what a waste of a good ability" I whispered to myself as I take a sip of my coffee.

After a while of drinking and forcibly eating my fries that I was forced to buy because it had to come with my coffee, I notice Yuuma was looking at me rather hostily as I ignore her, but apperently the pervert noticed this and was visibly jealous.

Seeing this, I immediately stood up and left. I already finished my coffee and Issei possibly being jealous will probably change the outcome of the date. Besides, I have one important thing to check out involving a certain contract between Accelerator and a Artificial Demon.

TIMESKIP

I was now currently back in my I sat down on the couch and put a pack of sanitizing tissues on the coffee table as I get ready to possibly summon the demon I'm in a contract with.