Chapter 12: Reunion

" ":Talking
' ':Thought
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Me and Qliphah were now currently ontop a rooftop as I look out to see the city with me holding on my coffee and Qliphah with Chocy milk. Today was finally my break as Asia had gone with Rias to learn magic with Akeno.

Qliphah:"You think Asia will be okay there, master? Nehehe~" She asked me.

Y/n:"She's fine. Not like Rias can do anything against her. She'd be dead if she did." I said not afraid to kill any of them.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ You've really grown attached to her, master. I'm quite jealous. Nehehe~" She said to me.

Y/n:"Don't be, if there's one thing I learned, people like Asia are a rarity." I said remembering the only true friend in my past life. "Besides, only you and her are the only one's I can currently trust and to some extent, that fucking pervert." I said to Qliphah, which surprised her.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ what do you see him that you say that you trust him to some exent?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Although his a fucking pervert. His loyalty to his friends is rather impressive. Although, it can only be contributed to his love for boobs, which is could be his weakness and strength." I said confusin Qliphah.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ and why do you say that, master?" She asked me.

Y/n:"It's pretty easy to manipulate that idiot into doing anything if it involves Rias even just a little a bit, but his loyalty to her and his love for boobs is what gives him power, which I fucking hate." I stated my disgust for Issei's perverted nature.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ isn't this quite normal for males of his age?" She asked me as I nodded.

Y/n:"Ofcourse, humans develop hormones when they come of age, only problem is, he's is much, much larger than the average teenager." I answered.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ Your also different as well, Master. The exact opposite of that Issei Hyoudou." She said to me, indicating about my lack of sexual desires.

Y/n:"Tch, those type of desires only gets in the way." I said to her as I take a sip of my coffee. "Anyway, how's the expiremental connection coming along?" I asked her.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ it's still not successful, forcefully connecting back to the Misaka Network hasn't been possible since we started the experiment." She said to me.

Y/n:"It's better this way. If anything, this shows the security of the network to still be functional. And even if you succeeded, The Network might see you as a virus instead of a guest user, just like Beetle 05 from the Dark Matter Network." I replied and explained to her.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ why are you so eager for the two of us to become one with the Misaka Network, Master?" She asked me with curiousity.

Y/n:"I'm not eager, just preparing. Although we may be stronger and smarter than all of the current supernaturals here, we don't know what resides beyond the confides of Kuoh, except Kyoto." I answered. "But, I doubt anybody in this world can harm me. After all, I have access to the Qliphoth's hidden sphere, Bellial." I said to her as she smiles and took a sip of her choco milk.

The hidden sphere I was reffering to are the hidden sphere in the tree of Qliphoth, located in the middle of the top spheres. This sphere named Bellial, represents the entirety of the tree, and has all the knowledge in magic of that said tree.

And since Qliphah also represents the tree of Qliphoth and it's entirety, our contract allowed me to have access to all of the magical knowledge in the tree of Qliphoth. Ofcourse the other tree, Spehiroth also has it's hidden sphere, named Da'at which has the same functions of Bellial.