Chapter 5: Getting Ready For A Massacre

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

It's currently been a few days since I had met up with Asia and Issei as I was currently walking over to my new place's adress. After a few days, I finally decided to find a new place, after those Fallen Angel shits wrecked it up beyond repair.

Y/n:"Those third-strings are really giving me a headache." I said directed towards the Fallen Angels.

After a while of walking around, I finally arrived to where it was as it was another apartment complex. I then went and entered the elevator and pressed the button to go up to the 4th floor.

After that, I arrived at the 4th floor and leave the elevator as I start going over to my new room, which I payed for much earlier and after passing by a few doors, I finally arrive as I take out my key, open the door and entered the room.

As I enter, I see the living room had a couch and 1 armchair with a coffee table in the middle with a T.V, and then to the right, the kitchen with the bathroom and then a bit further down, I guessed that it was a bedroom, specifically, 2 bedrooms.

Y/n:"Hmm...not a bad place." I said as I enter.

I then went ahead and sat on the armchair as I look out the window and saw Asia was looking up on my window, seemingly waving at me.

Y/n:"Damn! Her eyes are good." I praised her eyesight.

I then continued to stare at her as I see her enter the apartment complex as I guess that she was going to my room.

Y/n:"Great, another headache." I said annoyed.

I just got in my apartment room. I can't even take a break from the supernaturals in this place. God must be enjoying this show.

After a while of waiting, I suddenly hear the doorbel ring as I reluctently stood up and went over to the door. I then opened it and saw Asia, in her Nun outfit.

Y/n:"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

Asia:"We-well, I-I'm currently on break and was taking a stroll around town. When, I saw you walking around. I was calling for you multiple times, but you didn't hear me." She answered.

Y/n:'Oh right, sound reflection.' I said in my head. "Oh. Well, what are you here? Shouldn't you finish your stroll?" I asked her.

Asia:"We-well...I-I was wondering if...yo-you'd like to show me around town? I-I'm not acquanted with Kuoh." She requested.

Y/n:"Huh? Why not ask that pervert yesterday? I'm sure he'll be more happy to be your'e guide." I suggested.

Asia:"I-I have no idea where Issei is, and your the only person I know that I bumped into." She responded. "So, can you please give a me a tour?" She asked me.

Seeing this, there's no way I can talk my way out of this. So, I had no choice but to accept it.

Y/n:"Tch, fine. Where do you want to go?" I asked her.

Asia:"Ah! How abo-" She cut herself off as we hear her stomach grumble as she looks down embarassed.