Chapter 22: Asia & Asia?

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No Pov:

In the living room of Y/n's apartment, both him and blue-haired saint named Xenovia Quarta, were both on their feet and were both ready to fight.

Xenovia held onto her sword's handle as she had a tense and on-guard stature, while Y/n had a quite relaxed, laxed and off-guard stance as if Xenovia wasn't a actual threat as both of his hands were tucked in his pockets.

Y/n:"You come in my home, try to recruit me to some mission and I refused, only for you to pull a sword on me? Really saint like behavior." He mocked both of the saints.

Xenovia:"If it's to carry out the will of God himself. I'll bring down anybody infront of me." She replied.

Irina:"Xe-Xenovia, calm down and stop. Were only visitors. Besides, it's rude for us to kill the man who invited us in." She said to her partner.

Y/n:"You should listen to your partner, blueberry. You'd be dead where you stand." He threatened her.

With that said, Xenovia lets out a deep sigh as she let's go of her sword's handle and sat back down, with Y/n doing the same.

Y/n:"Good to see you have brains after all." He insulted.

Xenovia:"Tch, how can someone with a holy aura be this unholy?" She asked herself.

Y/n:"Tch, whatever you say, blueberry." He said to her. "Now, I suppose you owe me something." He said to them.

Irina:"O-oh! I'm really sorry for my partner's outburst! We humbly apologize." She apologized on behalf of Xenovia.

Y/n:"Great...now leave." He ordered.

Irina:"Hu-huh!?" She shouted in confusion.

Y/n:"I said leave. You drew your sword at me and expect me to accept your apology?" He asked them as they both stayed quiet. "Good, now go. Before I bury you 3 floors and six inches deep to where we stand." He threatened.

Irina:"I-....Thank you for your time." She said hesitantly accepting Y/n's demand.

With that, the two saints stood up and bowed towards Y/n as they leave through the apartment's front door. After that, Y/n stayed sitting as Qliphah came out of the closet from hiding.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ Look's like we have some unwelcomed visitors, master. Nehehe~" She said a she got out of the closet.

Y/n:"Ya think? This is all because of those Holy Swords that I have to get my hands dirty again." He said disappointingly. "Well, I'm going. Stay here until Asia comes back." He said as began to walk to the door.

Qliphah:"Hmm? Where are you going, master?" She asked.

Y/n:"To fix this problem much faster than it needs to be." He answered.

And so with that answer, he leaves through the door, leaving Asia, Last Order and Misaka#10046 in the apartment.

MEANWHILE...

Asia's Pov:

Asia:*Huffx3* God...dammit!" I cursed for the first time in my life.

It didn't really matter if goddammit was a curse or not, nevertheless, it was the expression I needed to shout out as my head was continuing to get more and more painful as I use my twilight healing to make it more tolerable.

I was on the ground, kneeling and holding onto my head in pain as I tried to run back home to warn Accelerator about the Saints, but I was stopped by the sudden pain in my head as well as....voices.