Chapter 24: A Favor

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

After the fight I had with Kakine was over, I managed to fly us back to our apartment as Asia sat on the couch, with me on the armchair, sitting down and thinking about the fight.

In theory, I should be able to reflect Dark Matter easily since I gained Accelerator's memories and knowledge, but I do have something to add to that.

Despite having Accelerator's knowledge, I need to have the brain power to actually use these formula's and most, the formula used to reflect Dark Matter was somewhat more confusing, hence I only managed to push it back and not reflect it. I even had to rewrite the formula of the previous one from scratch to fully understand it.

Similar to when using formulas in a math test, in order to actually be sure that your answer is correct, you have to rewrite and do the formula you did earlier and see if the previous answer was correct, or to understand it more efficiently, which was the same case from earlier.

And the opportunity to actually have in contact with Dark Matter helped me to fully understand the equations for it as well.

I'm completely different from the real Accelerator. I am a completely different person in his body, have his knowledge, as well as people thinking I am him in the flesh, which I think Kakine also thought.

But enough about that, the tension in the apartment was large as I had asked Qliphah to go to another room with the other tenants as I was left, sitting on the armchair as Asia sat on the couch, looking down.

Y/n:"So....spit it out." I said to her.

Asia:"Spi-spit what out?" She stuttered.

Y/n:"You know what I mean..." I answered.

Asia:"N-no, I-I don't think I do." She answered stutteringly.

Y/n:"...Are you serious?" I asked her.

Asia:"Ye-yes?" She answered.

Y/n:"...Tch, this is a waste of time." I said as I stood up.

She wasn't intending to reveal her secret, so I have no problem with it. I already know who I'm up against and that's Kakine Teitoku, the 2nd rank.

But this makes me more worried, Asia's a walking dark matter bomb that can explode any moment, wether it's during class, before or after. Meaning, I need a favor from Misaka#10046, or another plan.

With that in mind, I began to walk away and walk towards the front door to leave as I have something to check on, but Asia suddenly grab's my arm.

Asia:"Wait, Accelerator...I-I'm sorry." She apologized.

Y/n:"About what?" I asked her.

Asia:"For...keeping this a secret." She said looking down.

Y/n:"...Better be." I replied.

With that, she let's go of my hand as I go out of the door and left the apartment.

Asia's pov:

I messed up, big time. I though I could...control it on my own. I thought I could finally do things on my own, without having Accelerator's help atleast once...I guess I'm still too weak.

Asia:"*Sigh* I'm so useless." I berated myself.

With that, I plop down on the couch even more as I take out and look at my Sacred Gear, Twilight Healing, which was now a ring on a chain necklace around my neck, with the ring dangling on where my chest is located.