Chapter 26: Preparations For War

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Freed's pov:

???:"I see, so he rejected you?" The old priest asked me.

This old man with me is Valper Galilei. The old man who promised me one badass sword. With that sword, I'll prove to that Albino that I'm the only white-haired maniac allowed in this town!

Valper:"It is quite a shame. Having someone as powerful as that Accelerator man would make our plans faster." He pointed out the usefulness of that Albino.

Freed:"We don't need that no good, edgy, nun and thunder stealing albino on our side! You have me and my excalibabe!" I said as I licked my Excalibur.

We all stood inside the abandoned church where I was flung by that Albino bastard. The night he stole Asia from us and those darned Fallen Angels!

???:"Hehehehahahaha! Don't worry. This will prove to be much more entertaining. Ally or enemy, that Accelerator fellow will help me either way." A deep voice from up top said.

It came from my current boss. A fallen angel strong enough to possess 5 pairs of wings of a fallen angel. An indication for strength and power.

???:"We may have lost that remarkable individual, but...we managed to gain someone else...someone more intriguing." He said as he laughed.

Okay, now I was confused. Who the heck is he talking about!? And we don't need someone else! Me and my excalibabe are enough to beat those scum who dare get in our way!

Freed:"Haah!? Another errand boy! Sorry, but me and Excalibabe can take things from here!" I shouted furiously.

Valper:"Now, now. Don't be to hasty, Freed. We need the help all we can get to start up the plan. Patience is key to success." Valper said to me.

???:"Well said. Now, it's time for you all to meet our...ally. Be sure to not be on his...bad side. You might die before we begun. Hahahaha!" The boss laughed as he flew away.

Hearing what the boss ordered, I just clicked my tongue in annoyance. I may be following orders but I'm not anyone's lap dog.

Valper:"You heard the orders, Freed. It's time to go." Valper said.

Freed:"Yeah...yeah..."

Me and Valper left our temporary base of operations to seek out this...ally of ours. Doesn't matter either way, I'm sure he won't be that powerful.

WITH Y/N

Y/n's pov:

After the news of me getting hit...once. Rias and Sona all were visibly panicking. A possible person being able to penetrate my vector shield, although momentarily, had appeared and they wanted me to pay them a visit.