Chapter 19: Asia's First Encounter

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Asia's pov:

Asia:"Accelerator...where are you?" I asked myself worried.

With the time currently around 5:03 am. The sun was slowly rising as I had slept like I was in a field of rocks. Sleeping knowing that Accelerator wasn't home was hard.

I know his the strongest person I know, but I just can't help but worry for him. So, safe to say, I nearly didn't get a wink of sleep at all.

Asia:"*Sigh* Maybe an early warm bath can help me." I suggested to myself.

And so, I got out of my bed and leave my room to go the corridor of room, but as I got out, I hear the front door suddenly open as I hear a familiar voice.

???:"What the hecks this mess!?" The voice yelled.

I then quickly ran towards the living and as I expected, It was both Y/n and Qliphah, in the living room, just recently arriving from a trip from the ORC room.

He heard my footsteps and looked back at as we stare at each other for a good 6 seconds straight.

Asia:"...."

Y/n:"...The heck are you staring at, brat?" He asked me.

After he said that, I immediately ran towards him as I dive to give a hug, but I was suddenly reflected back, but at a speed that only made me back up a bit.

Asia:"Ow! What was that for!?" I asked him.

Y/n:"Tch, It's your fault. You really think you wouldn't be reflected by my shield that I set to reflect any thing coming at that exceeds the normal running speed of a human?" He asked me.

Yeah, I guess I was not thinking straight.

Y/n:"But hey, this proves your speed has improved. Atleast, from a normal human's." He said as he walks past me towards the corridor with room doors.

As he walks, he enters into his own room as I divert my attention to Qliphah.

Asia:"Umm..Qliphah, what happened between you and Accelerator?" I asked her.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~It has nothing to do between me or master. But rather, him and the whole entire denizens of hell. Nehehe~" He answered.

Asia:"Huh? What happened exactly?" I asked her, now even more curious.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~Master had just ruined, destroyed and desintegrated the arranged marriage between 2 High-Class devils. All the while, announcing that he'll kill any devil that stands in his way, in live broadcast." She revealed.

Asia:"WHAAAAT!?" I yelled in shock. "B-but, doesn't that mean, Accelerator is now..."

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ has become a hostile enemy against the entirety of hell." She finished my sentence.

Hearing this, made me shocked. Accelerator just announced his distain for hell and it's denizens all together. I'm getting more and more worried for him.

Asia:"He really doesn't let things go, huh?" I asked myself.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ That's master for you." She said proudly.

Asia:"*Sigh* I need to get ready for school. Let's talk later after school, okay Qliphah?" I asked her.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ That is possible, given the lack of important activities to do this weekend. Nehehe~" She answered.

Asia:"Great! I'll be going then." I said as I enter the bathroom.

TIMESKIP TO KUOH ACADEMY

Asia's pov: