Chapter 15: The Reveal Of The Level 6 Shift Project

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Asia's pov:

Me and everyone else were now currently inside of the apartment with Misaka and Last Order as Accelerator had brought Qliphah with him to go watch and record the Rating Game between Rias-senpai and Riser.

To be honest...I was bored, Accelerator was one of the people I can actually communicate with properly, despite being rude and being a TsunTsun, it was fun teasing and seeing his reactions to my sheenanigans.

Asia:'It's sooo boring!' I complained in my head as I plop onto the couch.

Last Order:"This game is really fun Misaka#10046. Say's Misaka as Misaka is happy you suggested to play." Said Last Order to Misaka#10046.

Misaka#10046:"Yes, this game is really fun, you should join and play, Asia Argento. Say's Misaka inviting you to play." Misaka#10046 said to me as it caught my interest.

Asia:"Hmmm? What's it about?" I asked them.

Last Order:"Hmm..If Misaka's memory serves me right, I think it's name is...Uno! Answers Misaka as Misaka remembers the name." She answered.

Ever since I met both Last Order and Misaka#10046, they always speak in third-person either at the end or in the middle of a sentence.

Asia:"Look's interesting, how do I play?" I asked them.

Misaka#10046:"Here. Say's Misaka, handing you the games mannual." She said offering me the instructions.

I then grab them from her hand as I began to read it.

Asia:'Hmm...Similar colors, similar numbers yata yata~....Okay, I got the jist of it now.' I said in my head as I close the instruction book.

I then got off the couch and sat on the floor as I sit along with them on the coffee table, which is the table used for the game.

Asia:"Okay, guys. I'm in!" I said as Last Order smiles.

Last Order:"Yay! Prepare to be calculatively beaten by me! Shouts Misaka as Misaka claims victory!" She announced proudly.

Misaka#10046:"Here, let me shuffle the deck again. Say's Misaka, offering to play again." She said as she grabs the deck of cards.

And so, she began shuffling and I have to say, they were really good shuffles.

After a while she finishes as she hands all of the players seven cards, each for me, Last Order and Misaka#10046 herself

She then placed the remaining deck of cards on the middle of the table as she places the card on top right side up, revealing to be a 5 blue.

Misaka:"Okay, let the Uno game, begin. Anounced Misaka." She announced the start of the game.

And so, we decided that I go first as I place a red 5, changing it to red and having only 6 cards left.