Chapter 4: Two Unplanned Encounters

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No pov:

On the streets of Kuoh City, Y/n can be seen walking around seemingly pissed off.

Y/n's pov:

Y/n:'Those motherfuckers just don't fucking learn!' I yelled in my head.

The reason I was pissed off was because, the thugs that I beat up and robbed, seemingly told their superiors about me. The jackasses then sent some men after me and ordered them to kill me for disturbing business.

FLASHBACK

During the time at around 11:00 pm. Y/n was currently doing his normal shopping for Canned coffee, when all of a sudden a bullet get's fired towards him, only for it to reflect back inside the gun, making it explode in the shooters hand.

I then look back towards the men who shot at me as the one who held the gun now had a bloodied hand, as well as the guys with him, seemingly shocked.

Y/n:"Huh? Who are you idiots?" I asked in a bored voice.

They stayed silent as they suddenly all dashed towards me. They swung at me as they get relfected back and thrown a fair distance, back to where the shooter was kneeling.

Thug1:"What was that just now!?" He asked in shock and confusion.

Y/n:"What? You expect to hit me, even after a bullet was reflect back at you?" I sarcastically asked them. "Anyway, since you lot started, don't start whining after what happens next." I said to them.

And so after hearing that, one of the men stood as he takes out a gun and was about to shoot, but before he could, I accelerate infront of him as I grab hid arm and snap it broken.

Thug1:"AAAGHHH!" He yelled in pain.

And now, seemingly in the middle of the groups, I then wave my hand as a dome of wind surrounded me as it expands and pushes every thug, against a wall, completely knocking them out. Seeing everyone was already down. I decided to just leave the scene, besides this ciy has really bad security with the fact that there's no CCTV's around the streets to monitor the city.

FLASHBACK END

After that little scuffle. A gang of drug lords and many more have been on my tail, trying to either recruit me or kill me. But that doesn't matter. Anyone who picks a fight we me will always end up with the same results, knocked out or killed.

Y/n:"Aaarrghh! I can't just have a break!" I yellrd in frustration as people started looking at me.

Then all of a sudden, I feel small amount of forcr touch my vector shield as the force get's reflected back with the same amount of force. I then look back to see what it was, only to see a blonde Nun, who was with a now opened suitcase.

 I then look back to see what it was, only to see a blonde Nun, who was with a now opened suitcase