Chapter 6: The Murder of 120 Excorcists

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

It was now currently nighttime as I was walking through he forest towards the direction of the abandoned Church on the hills.

Y/n:"Tch, those third-strings they sent earlier really gave me something." I said as I remember what a certain stray excorcist said.

FLASHBACK

I was now currently in the empty streets of Kuoh as I was on my way to the church, but all of a sudden, multiple bullets were fired at me. They were automatically relfected back into the guns of the shooters, makign them explode.

Y/n:"Tch, I have no time for you third-string thugs! I have somewhere else to be!" I yelled in frustration.

But then, a bottle of holy watee was thrown at me as it breaks the vial as soon as it makes contact with my vector shield. Seeing this, I immediately look to where it came from just to see multiple Stray Excorsist, specifically around 20 excorcist.

Y/n:"Oh, it's you lot." I said to them.

Excorscist:"That's him! The human embassy of the Devil, Rias Gremory has sent! We must eliminate him for the sake of good!" He said to his comrades which hyped them up.

And so, after that, they all started running towards me, ready to fight while they yell at the top of their lungs.

FLASHBACK ENDS

They were all promptly killed by me without mercy. After all, they had no way of ever harming me, but our encounter does give me something.

Apparently, Issei accidently saw Asia being taken away by Raynare while he was walking around whatever part of the town and reported it to Rias. Now, not only do I have to deal with Falleb Angel but also possibly Rias and the other Devils.

Y/n:"Tch, more headaches." I complained.

After a while of walking. I had now arrived to where the church was and saw about 30 priest and excorcist in the front door, waiting for me.

Y/n:"Sup, third-strings. Didn't think I'd make with the little group you sent out, huh?" I said catching their attention.

The excorcists then took out all of their weapons and light swords as the priest took out a bible, a cross and holy water as they were all ready to kill me.

Y/n:"Tch, I don't have time for this." I said to myself as I accelerate towards them.

I then grab the excorcist in the front of the 30 excorcist and priest as I then slam him to the ground in the middle of the priest which also causes he ground to quake, destroying and knocking back all of the people that were around me. All of them saw the effect of my attack as they were all left stunned, shocked affraid as some of the ones were knocked out, leaving only a measly 8 excorcist left.

Y/n:"Heh, if you lot are already cowering in fear from that one attack, I suggest you start leaving. I'm not gonna be showing mercy to any of you if you cross my path." I warned them.

But, even after the little demonstration I gave them, they all stood up ans readed their weapons towards me as my smile fades into a frown.

Y/n:"Tch, and here I thought you 8 were actually smart. All right then, don't blame me about anything that happens to all of you." I said to them as I started walking over to the a tree.

As I arrive next to the tree, I lean my palm against it as my hands digs inside it like butter. I then ripped it out of the ground and threw it towards them 4 of the excorcist as the force that was used to throw the tree, killed them on impact as it crushed all of their bodies.