Chapter 13: The Family All Together

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

I was now currently in my apartment as it had now been 10 days, Asia should be coming back home as Last Order, Misaka#10046 decided to stay with me.

Last Order:"Hey! It's my time to use the T.V! Say's Misaka Misaka trying to steal the tv remote from you." She said to Misaka#10046

Misaka#10046:"Negative. Misaka will not give you the controller. Say's Misaka, pulling the remote away from your grasp." She responded.

And so, they continued to doddle around as I was on the couch drinking my coffee while Qliphah was flying next to me, I hear a my phone ring as I pick it up.

Y/n:"Whatever your selling, I ain't buying." I said throught the phone.

Asia:"Idiot! I'm not a saleswoman!" Asia yelled throught the phone.

Y/n:"Oh, it's you. What is it this time?" I asked her.

Asia:"Hmpth! That's much better." She said as I clearly hear her putting. "Anyway, I wanted to inform you that I'm currently coming home from my training with Akeno-senpai, I should be arriving in about 35 minutes." She informed.

Y/n:"Great. When you arrive, inform me by ringing the doorbell." I said to her as she was visibly angry at me suggestion.

Asia:"Aren't you atleast excited to see me after almost 2 weeks!?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Yeah, yeah, just ring the damn doorbell when you arrive." I said as I try to find a way to cut the the call fast without appearing rude by cutting it off mid-talk.

Asia:"Okay, okay. Anyway, I'll see at home, bye bye!" She said as she hungs up as I put my phone away.

Y/n:"Tch, finally." I said as I continue to drink my coffee.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ who was that on the phone just now, master?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Asia, she's on her way home as we speak." I answered.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ I wonder how she'll react to seeing both of the clones. Nehehe~" She said excited for a misunderstanding moment.

Y/n:"A simple explanation can resolved the misunderstanding and although Asia is know to be an airhead. I assume it'll be easy to convince Asia that Misaka#10046 has not experienced Early life pregnancy." I said to Qliphah as she laughs.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ we shall see, master. We shall see..." She responded.

And so, as Last Order and Misaka#10046 were still fighting for the remote, they accidently smack it towards me as the remote get's reflected and get's flung towards a wall, destroying it.

Seeing this, I was visibly pissed as they had just literally broken the only thing from allowing me to watch tv without the need to stand up and do it manually. As Last Order and Misaka#10046 see's my expression, they all get ready for a yell, but I managed to calm myself down and just buy new universal remote.

Y/n:"Tch, what a crappy morning." I said as I stood up and started walking to the door.

Last Order:"Where are you going? Say's Misaka Misaka asking where your going." She asked me.

Y/n:"Out to buy a new remote." I anwered as I open the door.

Last Order:"Hah! Misaka's coming along! Misaka wants to come! Say's Misaka Misaka in an exited tone for an adventure to the mall." She said to me.

Y/n:"Youe staying here, brat. You broke it so your in time out!" I said to her.

Last Order:"Tine out!? But Misaka is way too old for that! Say's Misaka Misaka disagreeing with your method of punishment!" She said to me.