Chapter 21: The Church Saints

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No Pov:

Currently around an unknown time, Asia Argento was currently sleeping after briefly waking up from a nightmare, but the nightmare didn't actually end there.

IN ASIA'S DREAM

No Pov:

Asia was currently in her dream, as she was surrounded by nothing but pure darkness as she looks around.

Asia:"Hello! Hello, is anyone there!? Accelerator!? Qliphah!?" She called out to them.

She did for what seems like a few minutes, until the floor she stood on suddenly became white, which made Asia fall on her butt out of surprise.

Asia:"I-is this a dream!? If so, then..." She said as she closed her eyes to wake up.

But to her surprise, she opens her eyes again to see her still in the same room with the same walls and floor as one part of the wall started extending upwards infront of her.

Asia:"Wha-what the!?" She shouted in shock.

As the floor molded itself into a human figure until it was visible. It was her but in an all white form with red and black eyes and a evil grin.

 It was her but in an all white form with red and black eyes and a evil grin

(Replace Kakine with Asia)

Asia:"Wh-who are you!? And why do you loo..." She was unable to finish as the figures strikes at her.

The figure threw a left to right kick to Asia as she manages to get back and dodge it as the figure stood in silence after the attack.

???:"I-it's not my fault..." The figure muttered.

Asia:"Huh?"

???:"I'M SORRY!" The figure shouted this time

After that loud shout, the figure started to rush towards Asia with the same face as she punches Asia in the gut, making her fall and surprisingly, not wake her up.

Asia:"Gah!" She said in pain as she began to cough.

???:"You...IT'S YOUR FAULT!" The figure shouted at Asia. "I was shunned by them all! I was labeled a monster! I'll kill you!!" It shouted again.

After that shout of the figure threatening to kill Asia, she suddenly awoke from her slumber to see that it was currently day time or 5:23 am to be exact as the sun was still on the process to rise.

Asia:"Was that...me?" She asked herself.

The figure did resemble her in everyway, the clothes, the face, the body and even the voice, despite it being more raspier and deeper. The only difference are the color and the pure black eyes with red irises.

Asia:"...I need a cup of coffee." She said as she stood up from her bed.

She then stretched her arms upwards and her hips to the side as she yawns in the morning. After that, she opens her door and leaves, just to be greeted by Last Order.