Chapter 10: Rias's Desperation

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Me and Asia were now currently in the ORC room as Rias had just offered us a place in her devil peerage.

Y/n:"What'd you say? Did you really judt offer us a spot in your peerage?" I asked her.

Rias:"Yes, I am more than willing to let you two in my peerage, become devils and be my servants." She said to us.

Y/n:"You really think anybody would be willing to work under someone?" I asked her.

Rias:"Ofcourse, once I list down the benifits of being a devil, I'm sure you'll atleast consider it." She said to us.

Y/n:"...Fine, tell us these so-called benifits." I said, being quite curious about these benifits.

Rias:"Thank you. Now, let's begin with the basics. Firstly, a reincarnated devil will have all of their physical stats improved, such as Supernatural Strength, speed, stamina and endurance. As well as enhance sight and being able to see in the dark." She list the most basic one's.

Asia:"Is their any other ones?" She asked Rias as she takes a cup of tea.

Rias:"Yes, as you two already know, Devil's possess the power to use demonic power. Demonic power is what it's name suggest, magic that have demonic properties, as such we are able to deal more damage to any beings that are holy." She said.

Y/n:"Then let me ask one question. Are you all able to use magic withou restriction?" I asked them.

Rias:"Well, the amount of Mana you have on you will determine that, as well as Demonic energy. While, newly reincarnated devil's have low energy, they can always train to improve their prowess as well as create new spells to fit their arsenal as the only limit to this is one's imagination." She answered.

Y/n:"Quite the list of Pro's indeed." I said to her.

Rias:"So, I suppose you will consi-"

Y/n:"But what about the cons?" I asked her.

Rias:"Pardon?"

Y/n:"Tch, I said, what about the cons? The downside of becoming a devil?" I asked her again.

Rias:"Well, devils are weak against ligh-based weapons, as well as anything that resembles anything that is remotely assiociated with the church or anything that's holy." She revealed.

Asia:"Oh, I guess I forgot about that." She said to herself. "Umm...Accelerator, what's your answer?" She asked me.

Y/n:"...No" I answered. "I'm not going to be someone's lao dog, just to get a few pro's. Especially if that someone is you." I said to her which shocked her.

Rias:"Wa-wait! Are you sure!? This is an oppurtunity of a life time and your blowing it away!?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Oppurtunity of a life-time my ass. I don't need this fancy turn to a devil shit. It's all going against my humanity. Besides, it'll only give me more things to worry about." I said to her as she get's shocked.

Rias:"But it's only one con. I'm sure the multiple pros can make up for it." She said deperate for atleast one of us to join.

Y/n:"Do you have any idea how outnumbered you all are?" I asked her as she kept quiet. "There's Fallen Angels, the Angels of heaven, The Hero Faction and many more people that have light-based attacks. You may have the 4 Great Satans, but they are not gonna handle that much manpower on their own." I said to them.

When I saw the Great Satans in the Anime, especially Sirzechs, I saw him was very powerful, but that won't help them. The saying say's "Quality beats Quantity." But the same can be said the other way around.