Chapter 18: One-Way Massacre

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

As I stood in the middle of a huge crater enveloping the entire arena's ground, everyone can be heard gasping in shock as a so-called weak human stood completely fine after receiving an attack like that.

Riser:"I-Impossible! Thi-this is..." He said in shock.

Riser wasn't allowed to finish as I send a wind tornado towards him as it shred's him again, but he manages to stau afloat and heal.

Y/n:"Tch, didn't think you'd be that durable. I guess my expectations of you were lower than I thought." I said to him, now a bit pissed that I didn't finish him off fast.

Riser:"Y-y-yo-you...!" He said in both fear and anger.

Y/n:"Wow, I really did get under your skin. Good, good. I like that!" I yelled as I accelerate up towards him.

I accelereted and grabbed him by the face as I change my accelerating direction down back as I slam him, head first to the crater's floor, making the ground, crack even more.

Y/n:"And that's it? That's the punishment you can only fucking take? Just how weak are you?" I taunted him even more.

Riser:"Shu-shut up!" He said as he tried to stand.

And so, in a desperate attempt to get away, he teleports out of my grasp as he appears back in th sky, now with his wings out and flying.

Y/n:"Tch, can't you just accept that a third-string like you won't beat me? Beside's, why are you fighting anyway, that redhead isn't even worth it." I said to him ashe get's pissed.

Riser:"You humans don't get it do you!? This marriage will save and revive the the blood of pure blooded devils! Rias Gremory, is one of the most beautiful girls Riser has ever set eyes upon. It would be ashame if she wasn'r added to my harem." He answered. "So, Riser can't simply be beaten by anyone! Especially not from a weak human like you! Who plans to save her like that weak pawn of her's!" He yelled at me.

Ofcourse, As I heard what he just said to me, I started laughing as Riser just looks at me confused.

Y/n:"Hahahaha! Who said anything about saving!?" I replied as I continued to laugh. "I don't care what happens to that redhead. She could marry you or not, it doesn't benifit me in the slightest." I added.

Riser:"Then why fight against Riser!?" He asked me.

Y/n:"Why? Oh that's a simple question." I said as I let out 4 tornado wings. "To show third-devil third strings like you all to leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled as I accelerated and arrived infront of him in an instant.

Using the momentumn from the acceleration, I punch Riser squared in the face as the I increased the force from it as well as it send him flying and crashing into a chess piece.